August 2013 TTC'ers- Please Join Us!

Bibliophile

Mama to 1
Reaction score
Hi!
Adding the new August thread for those of us who get to have more fun practicing this month. :)
I'll update this post with everyone who's participating.

Introduce yourself & come chat! :)

Contestants for August (lol):
Bibliophile
Hopefulinwv
DSemcho
Rozzer

Me: 27, business owner
Hubby: 32, sales
This is our 2nd cycle- #1 having messed up royally (ovulation was 2 days earlier than it ever has been, AF showed 5 days early). I've had 2 m/cs in a previous relationship, he has 2 kids from before.

Me: Almost 21! (Aug 5)
DH: 33, State Accountant/ Auditor.
This is our second cycle ttc baby #1..Our first cycle was a fail due to me not ovulating..Hoping to get things back on track so we can give it a go this month! :D
Thanks for the new thread Bibliophile
:dust:

Merhaba!!!

Me: 25, Administration Assistant
DH: 28, Active Duty Air Force.

We've been TTC #1 with doctor aid since January of this year! But we haven't used protection our whole marriage (3 years). We've suffered 2 miscarriages.

This cycle we BD'd on CD14, 16 and 19. I got a positive OPK on CD19 and ovulated that same day (definitely felt the pain of it). I am currently 6DPO, so that puts me on CD25 and 8 days until testing! We didn't take anything special, except DH took Mucinex on each day of my fertile week. We found out a few weeks ago that he has to think seminal fluid and that causes low motility.

Keepers, I'm the oldee so far!

Me: 30
Dh: 37

This is our second proper cycle TTC #2.
DS was a surprise in more ways than one and ended up being born 11 weeks early by emergency c section, due to me developing HELLP syndrome.

I'm not due to o for a couple of weeks.

Updated with everyone's names. :)

I think I'm going to have to use up almost all of my opks this month... If I O early again, we're SOL as hubby will be gone until CD12. But I want to track it anyway just to make sure I at least know when it is.

Updated with everyone's names. :)

I think I'm going to have to use up almost all of my opks this month... If I O early again, we're SOL as hubby will be gone until CD12. But I want to track it anyway just to make sure I at least know when it is.

thank you. Good luck I am still waiting to O or something.

Not sure if I belong here or still in July :haha:
I just o'd so waiting for my crosshairs.

I'm the real oldie
Me 33 back to work in October
DH 34 RAF

Really not sure what is going on with your chart hopeful :shrug:

Used my first opk today - I knew it would be negative but just wanted to get an idea of it. According to ff 9 days to go, but I am taking pre conception vitamins that have b vitamins and apparently that might make o come earlier? Anyone know anything about this?

Not sure if I belong here or still in July :haha:
I just o'd so waiting for my crosshairs.

I'm the real oldie
Me 33 back to work in October
DH 34 RAF

Really not sure what is going on with your chart hopeful :shrug:

Me either... it is getting weird.. could it be my thermometer going wacky?:cry:

Got my crosshairs today :happydance:
FF reckons I should test on 16th, but we are away until 17th, so at least I won't be tempted to test early!

Currently 8DPO... I'm caving and taking a FRER today with my FMU.... Boobs hurt... Was nauseous all day yesterday... Having aversions.... Gassy... Emotional... and still having twinges/pulling sensations but not cramps... Also metallicy taste in my mouth!

Currently 8DPO... I'm caving and taking a FRER today with my FMU.... Boobs hurt... Was nauseous all day yesterday... Having aversions.... Gassy... Emotional... and still having twinges/pulling sensations but not cramps... Also metallicy taste in my mouth!

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!

Took a FRER... Thought I saw a whisper of something.. Gonna upload it to countdown and use the tools.

I really want to see. :)

Hubby's leaving today & will be back Friday... Should O Friday or Saturday unless this cycle's goofy again. So it'll be iffy if we can even get the timing right again. (Have I mentioned how over his job I am? Lol). At least from now on, he *should* be able to time his trips himself instead of these irritating mandatory ones.
I was still having brown discharge up through last night (haven't checked today). Really weird.

If you zoom in and put it on Greyscale I swear you can see something... Am I crazy? My MIL said she couldn't... And my DH just glanced because he wanted to go drinking =/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=158698

If you zoom in and put it on Greyscale I swear you can see something... Am I crazy? My MIL said she couldn't... And my DH just glanced because he wanted to go drinking =/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=158698

I had a look - I'm on a tablet and thought maybe I could see something on greyscale but voted unsure.

Have fingers crossed for you and it is early days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->