August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Lol no I did not and I don't plan to test again until Tuesday if AF is still AWOL.
I definitely feel different than I normally do. I have more energy than normal. I'm very belchy.I have weird sensations and pressures in my lower abdomen but doesn't feel like typical AF pressure or Gas. I also have soreness in my upper back. It's discomfort but not really pain.
No sign of AF and if I did ovulate on cd 19 I'm atleast 1 day late. If it was cd 20 I'm at max lp today.
We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Fingers crossed for you Cppeace! Chart looks great and symptoms sounds very promising :D

Cp belchy is a good sign I think. I was so belchy with DD2 in early days it was crazy. Not much this time but definitely a bit. Another good temp rise this morning -- things are looking promising xx

Thanks ladies! If AF stays away hopefully tuesday will show me a nice line on my IC test, if so I will take digi and save the last digi for however I will suprise my guy. I will have to wait a couple weeks to tell him or figure out a different way to surprise him lol

Lol no I did not and I don't plan to test again until Tuesday if AF is still AWOL.
I definitely feel different than I normally do. I have more energy than normal. I'm very belchy.I have weird sensations and pressures in my lower abdomen but doesn't feel like typical AF pressure or Gas. I also have soreness in my upper back. It's discomfort but not really pain.
No sign of AF and if I did ovulate on cd 19 I'm atleast 1 day late. If it was cd 20 I'm at max lp today.
We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Ok good luck holding out :) fingers and toes are crossed for you

AFM I'm quite nervous about the dating scan/12 week, it's on the 31st
But I have no symptoms whatsoever not even sore boobs :/ I did weigh myself yesterday and I've put on 9lb so far so I assume that's a good thing
My LMP will be 12+2 but measuring has been off on my early scans so we will see (I know I should move threads now too but still)

Oh and I'm finally moving out of ex next weekend I hope cause the council has announced me officially homeless and I'm on the highest priority/bidding band for social housing

Don't be nervous about the scan. Everything is fine, Pixie. You're just one of the few with the good sign of the coin flip lol
Glad to hear things are moving forward with you getting your own place soon.

Just updating ladies. Woke to heavier red spotting so calling it cd1. Onto next month.

I'm sorry cp!! I so thought it was your month... you are the best to be with on a testing thread, you're so knowledgable. Sept testers are lucky to have you! Here's to next month xx

Hey guys! so I totally caved this morning (8dpo) and tested.... I got what I *think* is the faintest of super faint positives..!! I'm half sweating from excitement and the other half is from not knowing if it really was a solid enough line.. meaning possible evap line :( However, I have tested before with these strips and never got an evap line, they have always been hyper/paper white when negative, and this one I took this morning has a shadow of a line in the hyper/paper whiteness... So for now I am consciously (and forcefully, lol) going to chalk it up to an evap line and test again late tonight right before bed and tomorrow am with fmu on an frer. If the line darkens at all, I will post it up for you guys to see... Wishing everyone baby dust, this wait is tough, but at least we're all doing it together :)

Hey guys! so I totally caved this morning (8dpo) and tested.... I got what I *think* is the faintest of super faint positives..!! I'm half sweating from excitement and the other half is from not knowing if it really was a solid enough line.. meaning possible evap line :( However, I have tested before with these strips and never got an evap line, they have always been hyper/paper white when negative, and this one I took this morning has a shadow of a line in the hyper/paper whiteness... So for now I am consciously (and forcefully, lol) going to chalk it up to an evap line and test again late tonight right before bed and tomorrow am with fmu on an frer. If the line darkens at all, I will post it up for you guys to see... Wishing everyone baby dust, this wait is tough, but at least we're all doing it together :)

KG did the line appear within the time frame? And evap can't appear until the test is dry I believe. What brand are your tests? Definitely do the free tomorrow. I had a negative wondfo in the morning at 8 dpo and a super positive dollar store test at 6pm. And then the next days frer was really positive too. So my wondfos really weren't sensitive even though I was only 8dpo.

KG did the line appear within the time frame? And evap can't appear until the test is dry I believe. What brand are your tests? Definitely do the free tomorrow. I had a negative wondfo in the morning at 8 dpo and a super positive dollar store test at 6pm. And then the next days frer was really positive too. So my wondfos really weren't sensitive even though I was only 8dpo.

Ooohhh, thank you for pointing that out! :) I actually never knew that about evaps...

After 2 minutes I could see the little shadowy/super slight pinkish line (I couldn't wait the recommended 5 minutes so I peeked, ha). As it dried, it only became more pronounced, in the same way it does with my OPK's. I was hoping I'd be able to hold it for at least 4 hours before bed tonight, but currently, I find myself bursting to pee after only an hour and a half :dohh: ...Last night, my body woke me up in an urgency to pee at midnight, 2:30am, and 3:30am. This has happened in the past leading up to AF, so it doesn't mean much to me for symptoms... I've also been crampy since CD10 and it hasn't let up at all, so I'm not chalking that up to meaning anything either. Honestly, the only symptom I have noticed that I have never felt before or ever recorded on any of my past cycles/charts is this odd shooting pain and burning sensation in my boobs starting 2 days ago (6dpo), I have no clue what that's about but it hurts like heck, and of course, it happens the most at night :roll:

Anyway, I'll try my best to hold it for a PM test tonight, and hopefully there will be less guessing if it's an evap or :bfp:

If you saw the line befor 10 mins isn't an evap. Is either positive, indent or defect.

12 dpi and another bfn here. AF is due Wednesday so will see if that happens xx

So now we have a bit of a dilemma and I wanted to see what you all think.

We have been talking about booking a holiday for ages and have agreed to June 18 to somewhere like Greece or possibly Spain. It's the first time we will take our son abroad and we haven't had a holiday for nearly 5 years.

If I had fallen pregnant this cycle I would have been due around beginning of may so cutting it fine but was ok with the idea of taking a newborn on holiday. Since I haven't fallen pregnant this cycle I am wondering if we should change our plans.

Options are

1. Book the holiday for June and kept ttc. Deal with whatever happens.
2. Book the holiday for June and put ttc on hold until December. At which point if i fell pregnant in Dec I would be around 28-30 weeks when going on holiday.
3. Any others???

What's your thoughts please? Xx

Sarah, I personally would not put TTC on hold. You never know what life will bring. I would book the trip and then see what happens, but make sure it's something you can reschedule if need be or get travel insurance.

I would just keep in mind that certain arlines wont let you fly past a certain week in pregnancy. Not sure if that helps. (Though it kinda sounds like thats what you were thinking too)

I personally would keep trying myself , but it is your life. You need to weigh the pros and cons.

Book a trip with cancellation insurance Sarah. Keep ttc. If you are too pregnant by then you can cancel the trip.

Sarah, I personally would not stop TTC but it depends on how impatient you are! If you don't stop, make sure you check out cancellation policies. With a lot of companies, you can cancel for a small fee or no fee at all if you do so many months in advance, so that might work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"