August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Sorry to hear Heather, but hopefully September is your month!

I'm officially out, AF has reared her red, red head. Off to September!

Sorry to hear that Bun. FX for september.

Sorry for the AF ladies... hope next month is your bfp month xx

As for August -- Another bfp and I think we'll hit 30%... GL to the few left to test!!

I'd be happy to help the stats :p
You need to take it up with my uterus and the hcg :p

Cp maybe you should test in the evening? My tests have been darker in the afternoon vs fmu!

I've tried both ways. tomorrow I'll be 14dpo. I've never made it further than that. 14 dpo is already unusual for me.
I check my urine color in the afternoon and eve, if it's too light I won't bother testing.

I am seeing some kinda weird cm though. I check my cervix and come away mostly with creamy cm but a few tiny white blobs(kinda like white boogers gross lol) That's odd for sure.

sorry heather and bun, hope September is your month!

Sorry for AF showing ladies.

Erin, congratulations on your bfp!

Hi ladies, well hubby let me test this morning, 10dpo, and nothing. Total BFN. Really thought I was pregnant this cycle. Think we are going to have a few months off because we are planning a holiday for June next year xxx

Hello Ladies,
Tested today after my first IVF this month...very nervous and very scared...I got a darker second line on 9dp.(very faint line on 7dp) Happy and want to believe that the best is yet to come in 9 months. Doctor's visit next week for beta. Fingers crossed! On a side note, never would have thought that trying to conceive would be such a hard emotional journey. Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone!

Congratulations on your BFP!! Fx for a sticky little bean and a happy & healthy 9 months to you!! :hugs:

Thank you so much...had so many false hope before that it is hard to be completely happy...waiting for beta before breathing :) :hugs:

Erin congrats on your BFP :)

Cppeace your chart looks AMAZING !! And your lack of symptoms and CM sound so promising - I was exactly the same, thinking lack of symptoms I've got no hope but I had BFP
Hopefully you do too

Cp temp today looks goood!!! If tomorrow's temp is still up you are definitely just waiting for that bfp to show up. It's therejust a slow shower.

Lol thanks ladies. Was negatives today, not a hint of a line nd negative on the digi. We shall see if AF decides to come in the morn. Last 3 times I went past 14dpo, I woke to af on what wold have been 15dpo.
As long as I don't have much limbo I'll be ok. I can't mentally handle another long limbo like I had in early 2016.

Hello Ladies,
Tested today after my first IVF this month...very nervous and very scared...I got a darker second line on 9dp.(very faint line on 7dp) Happy and want to believe that the best is yet to come in 9 months. Doctor's visit next week for beta. Fingers crossed! On a side note, never would have thought that trying to conceive would be such a hard emotional journey. Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone!

Congratulations on your BFP!! Fx for a sticky little bean and a happy & healthy 9 months to you!! :hugs:

Thank you so much...had so many false hope before that it is hard to be completely happy...waiting for beta before breathing :) :hugs:

I understand! Getting those numbers is so nerve wracking and totally relieving at the same time!! Fx all is well for you!

Hi ladies, well hubby let me test this morning, 10dpo, and nothing. Total BFN. Really thought I was pregnant this cycle. Think we are going to have a few months off because we are planning a holiday for June next year xxx

You're still very early so you're not out yet!

I got my bfp at 11dpo this time but some women it can be bfn all the way until a missed period before a bfp shows up.

Average implantation is at 9dpo, so I would in no way count yourself out at 10pdo.

Yep, no one is out until AF shows. women can healthily implant as late as 12 dpo and if your hcg starts at say 5 and doubles every 48 hours you wouldn't get a positive until 17 or 18 dpo :-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->