August 2018 Babies

Smille24

Reaction score
Welcome :wave: and congrats to all of those who got their :bfp:! I am excited to share this journey with you.

Please tell me about yourself and your due date so I can update the list.

Once we find out (unless you're staying team :yellow:) I will update that as well.

Aug 1: Lilycakes22, rlbb1 :yellow:

Aug 2: Jenniferannex :pink:, Lyneanne :blue:

Aug 3:

Aug 4: Chellelou21 :blue:

Aug 5:

Aug 6: Harley81 :blue:

Aug 7: Vickyandchick :blue:

Aug 8: Dustergrl :yellow:, Sassababy25, TTCBean :blue:

Aug 9: AngelaALA :blue:

Aug 10: Smille24 :pink:

Aug 11: Caleblake :angel:, Flourish :pink:, Krasavitsa147, MissMymmy, Mrs333

Aug 12:

Aug 13: MrsAmk, Starlight32 :pink:

Aug 14: Mapha2

Aug 15: Missielibra

Aug 16: Mel28nicole :blue::blue:

Aug 17: Cdubs, Drudai :blue:, Ella_Hopeful :blue::pink:,
OhHappyZ :yellow:

Aug 18: Picksbaby :pink:

Aug 19:

Aug 20: Cheree89

Aug 21:

Aug22: Ask4joy :pink:, HannahGraceee :yellow:

Aug 23:

Aug 24:

Aug 25:

Aug 26:

Aug 27: Waiting2c :pink:

Aug 28: Nuthatch :blue:

Aug 29: Chrissi1981 :pink:

Aug 30:

Aug 31: Catmumof4 :yellow:

A little about me. Im pregnant with our 3rd and final baby. I am a SAHM and have 2 girls ages 8 and 1. I have been married to my dh for 4 yrs but we've been together for 15 yrs.

Our first was a surprise. Our second took 2.5 yrs of ttc and an IUI. My dh had low count and low motility and my egg quality was poor. We were told the IUI wouldn't work and needed to move to IVF. Well they were wrong.

After going through fertility treatment, we decided to ntnp because we honestly didn't think we'd get pregnant. We definitely wanted another, but didn't want to go through that heart break again. I'm still in shock, excited and nervous to have 2 under 2. I'm due Aug 10th which is our anniversary.

Oooh hope its okay for me to join :flower:
I am due August 11th which is funny really as my son whose 6 was born August 18th so that'll now become an expensive time of year, especially with my mums birthday on the 12th as well!:haha:
Me and OH concieved on our 3rd cycle and the only thing different we did this time was using Bromeline for implantation!
Can't wait too get to know you all and hopefully we can stick together through this exciting time :love:

I am due August 11th which is funny really as my son whose 6 was born August 18th so that'll now become an expensive time of year, especially with my mums birthday on the 12th as well!:haha:
Me and OH concieved on our 3rd cycle and the only thing different we did this time was using Bromeline for implantation!
Can't wait too get to know you all and hopefully we can stick together through this exciting time :love:

Welcome! I am thrilled to have someone join me. Congrats on your bfp!

The last half of the year will be expensive for us. June, Aug, and Oct will be birthdays then Christmas.

I wasn't sure if I was ovulating yet. I stopped bfing when my youngest turned 1 and I've only had 2 irregular periods. I've read it can take up to 6 months to ovulate again.

My first appt is Jan 15th and it feels so far away. My dr wont see me until I'm 10 wks.

Are you in the US?

Welcome! I am thrilled to have someone join me. Congrats on your bfp!

The last half of the year will be expensive for us. June, Aug, and Oct will be birthdays then Christmas.

I wasn't sure if I was ovulating yet. I stopped bfing when my youngest turned 1 and I've only had 2 irregular periods. I've read it can take up to 6 months to ovulate again.

My first appt is Jan 15th and it feels so far away. My dr wont see me until I'm 10 wks.

Are you in the US?

Thank you hun!! Congrats to you too :flower:
Im in the UK so self-referred to the midwifery team today, I know its early but it made it seem more real! I have to say though I am completely terrified of anything going wrong, I have anxiety so it is through the roof right now :wacko: I think once I hit 6 weeks I'll feel better but its the one problem with finding out so early, longer to stress yourself out:blush:

Hi! Congrats to both of you!
This is my first post ever on one of these forums. I got my BFP yesterday morning at 17dpo with a SUPER faint positive on a wondfo brand test. Took another this morning and it was still faint, but a little darker. Decided to break out a CB digi to confirm! I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I had a chemical in March and again in July. So fingers crossed that this one sticks!

Hi! Congrats to both of you!
This is my first post ever on one of these forums. I got my BFP yesterday morning at 17dpo with a SUPER faint positive on a wondfo brand test. Took another this morning and it was still faint, but a little darker. Decided to break out a CB digi to confirm! I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I had a chemical in March and again in July. So fingers crossed that this one sticks!

Welcome hunny and congratulations :flower: I'm sure this one will be perfectly fine. We can stick together this happy and healthy 9 months xx

Wahoo!! So nice to hear about you all so far :)
I’m Jen, I have 2 daughters who are 7 and 3 and expecting our 3rd baby on the 8th of August! I’m a newborn photographer so it will be nice to get some photos of my girls and baby once it’s here! :cloud9:

Congratulations to everyone with :bfp: such an exciting time for us!

Missmymmy- oh that would be nice. I was able to get early scans with my 2nd because we had to go through fertility treatments. It was so reassuring. 10 wks seems so far away and is giving me a ton of anxiety. I see my regular dr for a check up next month, maybe she'll send me across the hall to get a reassurance scan, but I doubt it.

Twentytwo- welcome and congrats!! I'm sorry about your chemicals. Fxd this one sticks. Do you have an edd?

Jen- welcome!!! What a lovely profession! How long have you been doing that?

Hello. I am due August 8 with baby number 3! Conceived via Clomid/Gonal-F/Ovidrel. We had been TTC for about a year, with some medicated cycles, and some natural and finally got a BFP with a medicated cycle.

I had a beta this morning, it's 188. I go back in on Monday for another beta. I get to have a u/s at 6 weeks. I can't wait for that!

I'm breastfeeding my 22 month old and hope to through the pregnancy. I bf my oldest all the way through, so I'm hopeful. My LO isn't ready for no milk (and honestly I am not ready either)!

:wave: welcome ttc! That's great you're still bfing. My LO wasn't very interested by the time she was a yr old. She loves food. I will be bfing this baby also. It was a wonderful bonding experience.

Ooooh it so lovely too see the board filling up now!! I'm an anxious wreck this morning I keep thinking about losing baby and after waiting 6 years to even try for a baby it would be the most awful thing. I think I'm going to book a reassurance scan at 9 weeks so only 6 weeks to wait :cry: :haha:
Focusing on each week as a milestone so in two days will be the 4 week milestone!

Just got a positive this morning 12 dpo. Due aug 13. This is my second- my first is 18 months.

Cautiously excited. Early pregnancy is very nerve wrecking!

Miss- I totally get the constant worry. We went through hell to have my 2nd and constantly worried about losing it. I can't wait for the 2nd tri!

Starlight- welcome! Congrats on your bfp! I totally get what you mean. I wish I hadn't found out so early. Had I not gotten a stomach bug and had weird twinges, I would've never tested. I have always had very irregular cycles and usually don't test until cd 35. I've lost 40+ lbs since having my LO so that must've helped regulate them. It was only my 2nd cycle since having my 13 month old.

What's really confusing for me is I'm already getting symptoms like terrible lightheadedness and mild nausea (I can only eat ready salted crisps) but not even 4 weeks till tomorrow and not even that if I go by my cycle length!

What's really confusing for me is I'm already getting symptoms like terrible lightheadedness and mild nausea (I can only eat ready salted crisps) but not even 4 weeks till tomorrow and not even that if I go by my cycle length!

With my last pregnancy I got dizzy and had nausea with no appetite very early. It was less than 4 weeks in, so I'm sure it's normal. I was on progesterone as well, so maybe that's why? Between the clomid, progesterone and getting pregnant I was very hormonal.

Miss, I am having terrible lightheadedness too. I've noticed my heart rate is very high too.

Anyone not having really any symptoms?

I have a bit of cramping, which is what tipped me off. I had some cramping with my first but also other aches and pains.

you've made me feel loads better girls thank you!! just been on the phone with the doctor who said its normal but I've booked in an app for tomorrow as I'm sure I have a UTI (terrible pain in my kidney's) so that's now making me panic it can cause a miscarriage cause im not sure how long ive had it (if ive got one)
this is gonna be a fun filled 9 months aint it! The joys of pregnancy and an anxiety disorder ahaha

Smille just short of 3 years now. I love it so much :cloud9: Best job ever!

Ahh missmymmy I'm the same! Definitely going to book a reassurance scan to put my mind at rest. I hope you're feeling better soon its make it so much worse being pregnant as well as it just makes you constantly worry.

Congratulations starlight :happydance: I don't have any symptoms either, just slight tummy ache as if I'm about to come on but thats about it. I didn't have any symptoms with my 2 daughters either though so I'm hoping regarding the sickness it stays like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->