August 2018 Babies

I'm getting a blood test on Monday to confirm pregnancy. Not sure when I'll get to see OB!

I went to the doctors today but he didn’t really do much apart from tell me what I could and couldn’t eat :haha: just referred me to the midwife so just have to wait and see when my booking app comes through! Wish time would hurry up!

Congratulations Starlight welcome to the club!!
Definitely Jennifer it gives me something to focus on now, only 4 weeks to wait for the scan haha.

My tummy just feels in knots and I've had lower back pain and pain in my hips off and on. My nausea ended up being a stomach bug my family passed around.

Ahh smille I suppose that’s a good thing hopefully you won’t get any actual morning sickness! Hope you’re better now!

Thank you Jen! I hope I avoid morning sickness this time around. My 1st pregnancy was awful. I love your daughters names btw. They are so lovely.

Starlight- good luck! Are you in the US? My dr didn't feel the need to do bloodwork. I feel like it'd ease my mind knowing numbers.

Hiya everyone, can I join?

Baby number 2 is due around the 9/10th August :D

Hi Vicky!!

Test is darker today!! (I tested again lol).

I'm in the US. I just asked my GP to do blood for peace of mind. I don't think my OB will see me until 8-10 weeks! I'll call next week.

Attachments

• IMG_9624.jpg
    IMG_9624.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi Vicky!!

Test is darker today!! (I tested again lol).

I'm in the US. I just asked my GP to do blood for peace of mind. I don't think my OB will see me until 8-10 weeks! I'll call next week.

that's a beautiful progression line Starlight!:happydance: anyone else getting crampy/stabby pains in the pelvic area? Worrying myself silly :dohh:

Vicky- welcome!!!

Miss- I had that yesterday and it radiated down my legs. Every little thing worries me this early.

Starlight- that's great progression!

Vicky- welcome!!!

Miss- I had that yesterday and it radiated down my legs. Every little thing worries me this early.

Starlight- that's great progression!

I have been terrible today honestly its like my first pregnancy all over again. Every little twinge and pain has me rushing to the toilet to check for blood, its awful!

I'm getting a bit of cramping/ stabbing pains but no where near as painful as my first pregnancy.

I'll feel better after AF is missed..

I've been feeling crampy since ovulation, I actually thought I was out this month because of them. Period was due yesterday or day before so I feel a tiny bit calmer, I'm such a worrier that I have to remind myself to be positive

Tested with my last test (had a 3 pack). It's about the same as yesterday but line still looks good I hope.

Attachments

• IMG_9638.jpg
    IMG_9638.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
Starlight- looks amazing!

So I thought I was done testing, but my dh is insisting on a digital. He said my tests are cheap and wants to see the words :dohh:. Men...The last test I took the line was about the same as the control line and you can definitely see progression, but that's not proof enough I guess.

He's also pushing to tell our families on xmas. I'd rather wait for my dr appt bc our moms have big mouths and I'm not ready for the whole world to know. I want to tell them bc I hate secrets, but then I don't. We would tell them if something went wrong regardless. I think it would be special, but it's a big decision.

I think we are telling extended family on Christmas.

I'm getting a blood test tomorrow to check for hcg. Anyone else doing this?

4 weeks tomorrow (AF would be coming normally). This is going slow!

I think we are telling extended family on Christmas.

I'm getting a blood test tomorrow to check for hcg. Anyone else doing this?

4 weeks tomorrow (AF would be coming normally). This is going slow!

My dr won't do bloods...ugh. I did get bloods done with my last pregnancy but that was bc our RE wanted them.

I agree this is extremely slow.

Just popping in to say hi & hopefully I'll be joining you all soon :) My husband & I are TTC baby #4 & I am pretty sure I'm pregnant! Will be testing this week, so I appreciate baby dust!!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->