August 2018 Babies

Just popping in to say hi & hopefully I'll be joining you all soon :) My husband & I are TTC baby #4 & I am pretty sure I'm pregnant! Will be testing this week, so I appreciate baby dust!!!! <3

Ooohhh lots of baby dust! Hopefully you'll be joining us.

Blah. Today I've been so nauseated. Yesterday tricked me, I felt like my nausea was manageable but nope, not today. I even had to leave church early. BUT I am praying that no actual throwing up occurs. I can't wait for second trimester... c'mon time, speed up!

Hi ladies! I got my BFP on Monday. I've been TTC number 1 for almost a full year. I am due August 10.
I had a lap & dye done in June and had a CP the following cycle. I hope this one sticks! I've already had MUCH darker tests (over a longer span of time) and 3 blood tests. My third beta I am still waiting on results (did it Saturday so I should have them Monday). I am so excited though! I've got to catch up on here!

Hello Starlight! Glad we could move over here together!

TB what were your HCG levels? I got mine tested 3x with my daughter (suspected ectopic) but I was slightly further along. I'm getting blood done today at exactly 4 weeks.

No period today!

Tb- :wave: Welcome! Fxd this one sticks.

Starlight- I'm exhausted but as soon as I hit the bed I can't sleep ugh. My dd2 is cutting another tooth as well so she hasn't been sleeping well either.

DH and I agreed to tell our close family on Christmas. However, I make it perfectly clear that we are not ready for the rest of the world to know and they need to respect that until we're ready. We're ording our kids shirts that say "big elf" and "middle elf" to announce.

I'm ok in the morning after I get up but get very tired in the early afternoon and night. I went to sleep as soon as my daughter did last night!

I don't feel nauseous or anything. I don't have any other symptoms except being tired.

We have told our parents and some of our close friends but I&#8217;m such an open book. These people all knew when I would be testing and they are all the same people I&#8217;d lean on if I needed.

My bbs got super sore yesterday. I was officially late for AF Saturday. I&#8217;ve been exhausted in afternoon and evening. I am generally ok for a few hours once I&#8217;m up. At least for now!

Still waiting on my HCG star. Normally I get the results within a few hours but I took it on Saturday so I have to wait for my doctor to get in today and post it to my app

Starlight- I am absolutely exhausted all the time, I almost went for a nap with the children at work today:haha:
We haven't told anyone yet, I don't think it's properly sunk in so I haven't said anything but we probably will around Christmas :)

Hey girls! Pregnant with baby #4, im about 14dpo if I had to guess? Like my others, I don't feel any different aside from more hungry. DD by that DPO is 13 Aug!

My oldest has a fever and stomach bug, hope I don't catch it! Been dealing with morning sickness since I found out I was expecting, don't need this!! Prayers for a speedy recovery and it doesn't go thru the whole house...!

MsAmk we have the same due date! My last period was nov 6 and I ovulated nov 19 so I think Aug 13 will be my due date!! I'll have another c section though so baby will come before that I imagine.

I also missed my 48hrs beta test. My RE didn't sound too impressed on the phone when they called me this afternoon saying my results didn't get sent in. I have to go in early tomorrow morning if sickness allows it!

My betas have been decreasing. Best of luck to you ladies and HH9 to all. I need to excuse myself for a while

congratulations tb!!

Good luck snowbunnie!! I hope you’ll be joining us soon!

Congratulations Amk! We are getting quite a group here now :D

TTC bean oh no! I hope you don’t get it. All these sickness bugs going around are awful :nope:

I’m just feeling tired now, I hate the tired part at the start!

Tb- :hugs: so sorry

Ttc- ugh we dealt with the stomach bug all last week. It moved from person to person. The only good thing that came of it was I lost 2 lbs. I hope you can make it to get your blood drawn.

Congrats MrsAmk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->