August 2020 Peridots

Third trimester hit me like a truck. I'm dead exhausted. Feet up in my ribs too. Hoping August comes quick

I feel you on all levels! I’ve been having dreams about her being here and about breastfeeding. I made it 7 weeks fully nursing our first son and only 3 with our second so I’m really hoping to this time around. I’ve always wanted to and since I stay at home now I’m hoping I can with her for at least a year

Hi ladies, we have been so quiet, third trimester ain't a joke. Looking forward to the birth announcements

I'm 36 weeks this weekend. So much more uncomfortable than with my first 2 years ago! Tonight baby girl kicked up a storm for almost an hour into the ribs and bladder simultaneously.

I'm 36 weeks this weekend. So much more uncomfortable than with my first 2 years ago! Tonight baby girl kicked up a storm for almost an hour into the ribs and bladder simultaneously.
Same here! I’m so uncomfortable and miserable I’m done. This is my last pregnancy and it’s certainly been the hardest one physically

Quick update! I'm 38+5 weeks today, had a cervical examination appointment with my Ob/Gyn. She said I'm 3cm dilated, I'm in a good state right now and can expect labor to start anytime. Fingers crossed!

Am I the first??

Baby Westley was born this afternoon after 19 hours of labor at 38+6. He clocks in at 7lbs7oz and just over 20 inches. Beautiful head of red hair I hope so bad will stick. We're both doing well, he's perfect and picking up breastfeeding like a champ, and aside from a second degree tear I'm feeling okay. I'm totally in love and can barely put him down. Didn't even let his daddy hold him for almost 2 hours :haha:

Am I the first??

Baby Westley was born this afternoon after 19 hours of labor at 38+6. He clocks in at 7lbs7oz and just over 20 inches. Beautiful head of red hair I hope so bad will stick. We're both doing well, he's perfect and picking up breastfeeding like a champ, and aside from a second degree tear I'm feeling okay. I'm totally in love and can barely put him down. Didn't even let his daddy hold him for almost 2 hours :haha:
Congrats!!! Enjoy that little guy!

Am I the first??

Congratulations! Happy motherhood :)

Congratulations Camia!!

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. Hoping baby comes shortly before or after my due date. Feeling sad knowing pregnancy will be over soon as this is most likely our last child, but I'm so excited to meet this little guy!

Congratulations Camia!!

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. Hoping baby comes shortly before or after my due date. Feeling sad knowing pregnancy will be over soon as this is most likely our last child, but I'm so excited to meet this little guy!
I’m almost the opposite of you. I’m 36.5 and ready for her to come any time. This is our last for sure and I’m just so uncomfortable and in pain I’m ready to be done. This hasn’t been an easy pregnancy physically on me

Am I the first??

Congratulations dear

Had my baby girl last night via c-section. My bp was high and doc wanted to monitor me but ended up admitting and inducing. I wasn’t progressing and baby was getting stressed so they did a c-section. She was born at 10:36pm and I had my tubes tied as well

Had my baby girl last night via c-section. My bp was high and doc wanted to monitor me but ended up admitting and inducing. I wasn’t progressing and baby was getting stressed so they did a c-section. She was born at 10:36pm and I had my tubes tied as well

Congratulations! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Congrats USAFWife! My first was induced at 37w2d for HBP. Hope you have a smooth recovery and enjoy the baby snuggles!

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->