August 2020 Peridots

TRy not to panic!

I had constant bleeding with my second son due to having cervical ectroption. There’s still hope xxx
I had that with my 4th but I cant remember bleeding this much. My old body is giving me a run for my money xxx

Thank you ladies. I will update as soon as I know anything xx

Ok so I had a scan. Baby is still alive. No answer as to why I'm bleeding. It stopped for a few hours but since the ultrasound it's back again. I'm guessing it is cervical erosion. The hospital didn't confirm or deny this. It was like they didnt care xx

Joining you ladies! Due date is August 14th :)

Hello can I join please?? My due date is 1st August and I’m having a little boy. :)

I really want to know but we are debating on possibly not finding out at the anatomy scan and waiting until delivery :headspin:

Hi my due date is on August 8th :) Please add me to the list! Thank you :)

For our newer people I’ve now made it visible so you can search it but the group is still private as far as posts go

We've had a crazy couple weeks. Stuck right in the middle of moving. 16 week appointment, all great there, and we got an extra ultrasound to find out gender early because we are just too impatient to wait another month :lol:

It's a boy! :blue:

We've had a crazy couple weeks. Stuck right in the middle of moving. 16 week appointment, all great there, and we got an extra ultrasound to find out gender early because we are just too impatient to wait another month :lol:

It's a boy! :blue:
Congratulations on your little boy!!

We have our 4d gender scan next Saturday (March 7th) I'll be 17+3. We must stay strong and not peek in the envelope though as our eldest is throwing a gender reveal party.

How fun getting ready for all the boy/girl news! It's been weird for me as I knew when pregnant with my son our remaining good embryo was female, so I've been planning for this girl for 2 years!

I'm 14 1/2 weeks and my belly popped this weekend. Got asked at work by a male delivery driver and I told him he was lucky I am pregnant. Because for real, I'm 14 weeks so BARELY have a bump. Granted I had an empire waist shirt on (but not a maternity top and I've worn if to work plenty pre-pregnancy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->