August 2020 Peridots

How fun getting ready for all the boy/girl news! It's been weird for me as I knew when pregnant with my son our remaining good embryo was female, so I've been planning for this girl for 2 years!

I'm 14 1/2 weeks and my belly popped this weekend. Got asked at work by a male delivery driver and I told him he was lucky I am pregnant. Because for real, I'm 14 weeks so BARELY have a bump. Granted I had an empire waist shirt on (but not a maternity top and I've worn if to work plenty pre-pregnancy).

I wish I could've known earlier, I've been dying to find out since day 1 lol. I'm getting the tiniest bit of belly but it's barely there. We'll see how long it takes for people to start asking

Hi ladies can you add me im really scared but maybe it’s better to be on the group and have the support EDD is 31st August I also requested

We paid for an early scan and found out... IM HAVING A GIRL!!!

I can’t believe it. I’m even questioning our potty shot but I saw her moving all around and there was DEFFO no willy between her legs. I’m so happy, we ALL (kids included) wanted a girl!

9D2A7573-2ACD-4530-AB8F-B34781CD0154.jpeg 88E1FFD9-CCEE-4738-8B39-39DFCC2B5D8D.jpeg

How’s everyone doing?

Absolutely exhausted here. 32 weeks and counting down. Ready to get this kid out lol

Nursery is coming along slowly and we're reopened here so I'm actually getting a (social distanced) baby shower, which I didn't think I would, so that's exciting. Baby boy feels huge and seems to love kicking all over the place 24/7, but bump measured small at my last appointment so I have a growth scan tomorrow to make sure all is well.

How are you doing?

Absolutely exhausted here. 32 weeks and counting down. Ready to get this kid out lol

Nursery is coming along slowly and we're reopened here so I'm actually getting a (social distanced) baby shower, which I didn't think I would, so that's exciting. Baby boy feels huge and seems to love kicking all over the place 24/7, but bump measured small at my last appointment so I have a growth scan tomorrow to make sure all is well.

How are you doing?

that’s awesome you’re getting a shower! I don’t know if we will be doing any of that this time sadly. It seems this whole pregnancy has been weird and different. It’s my last as well so it’s hard. I’m 30 weeks today and ready to have her as well. So uncomfortable and miserable lol

The discomforts of 3rd tri are starting! Butt or feet up near the ribs and sometimes the opposite with pressure in my pelvis or bladder. Getting excited for Aug when we can snuggle!

that’s awesome you’re getting a shower! I don’t know if we will be doing any of that this time sadly. It seems this whole pregnancy has been weird and different. It’s my last as well so it’s hard. I’m 30 weeks today and ready to have her as well. So uncomfortable and miserable lol

I can imagine that'd be rough with your last. This is my first so it kinda sucks not getting to do certain things and enjoy it more, but I am excited for the shower. It's such a weird time right now with so much uncertainty

The discomforts of 3rd tri are starting! Butt or feet up near the ribs and sometimes the opposite with pressure in my pelvis or bladder. Getting excited for Aug when we can snuggle!

Third trimester hit me like a truck. I'm dead exhausted. Feet up in my ribs too. Hoping August comes quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->