*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

cnsweeney

Reaction score
Hey everyone ! Congrats on your BFP's!! I look forward to befriending all of you throughout these next 9 months ! Can't wait to meet our little babes ! When is everyone due ?! I will keep track here :)

Cnsweeney- Due August 21st

Kittykat7210- Due August 23rd

April12016- Due August 18/19

ARuppe716- Due August 18

Countrybride- Due August 14

Emilylove13- Due August 9

Emiloo- Due August 13

1wantbaby3- Due August 18

Tobemum- Due August 21

Crowbaby- Due August 18

Norwegian7- Due August 5

Angelique76 - Due August 21

Misspriss- Due August 4

Miskasmommy- Due August 8

Nixm- Due August 16

Baseball_mom- Due August 6

Luz- Due August 25

Megan3456- Due August 29

Tntrying22- Due August 22

Foreternity- Due August 30

xAmberLFCx- Due August 14

Gemmy- Due August 28th

Hopefulttc- Due August 30th

Owlbump - Due August 12th

Kirstybumx3- Due August 12th

BecksBabyB- Due August 13th

Sugarpuff- Due August 13th

Jasminemarie- Due August 13th

Hello XD thanks for posting the August thread!! I'm so excited!!

Oh yeh due 23rd August XD

Woo hoo ! We are so close ! I'm so happy for you :) praying it's a sticky sticky bean ! :hugs:

Changed the name to August Apples - thought it was cute and fun !

Any symptoms ?

So far I'm having extreme fatigue but nothing much other than that !

I'm due around August 18th/19th.
I've been having cramping, headache, insomnia and very very tired (likely because of the insomnia)

I'm due august 18th! Today is the first day in 4 days that I haven't had a headache, I have cramping, sore bb's, and my stomach is starting to turn a little...is it February yet? Haha

My boobs are killing me and keep getting waves of nausea, but the worst thing is I'm bloated like mad, I'm tiny and look 4 months pregnant just due to bloating XD

The bloating will do that to do. Also your uterus might be expanding already to get the "room" ready for the little one to grow.

I think there was already an August 2017 group-- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2418849-august-2017-a.html

I'm due August 14 :D

Welcome everyone ! Hopefully some more ladies join us as the month goes on :) We are still a bit early :)

Countrybride- That's okay ! Nothing wrong with a second group :) how are you feeling ?

AFM - I am really hoping nausea and sickness stays away this time ! Had it pretty bad with my dd's . Worse with dd2 , I had hyperemesis :(
I got blood work done as soon as I got even the faintness hint of something on an hpt at 9dpo and it came back as 3 ! So got more done the next day (10dpo) and it came back at 15! Has anyone heard of levels multiplying by 5 overnight ?! Got more done today (12dpo) and will find out Monday or Tuesday what it is . Will update here then :) it's interesting to see how the levels rise .

I know we are all still very early but I'm sure it's crossed all of our minds once or twice .. Has anyone thought of names yet ?! Will you find out the gender ? :)

not sure about names yet, but am definitely finding out gender, just because I like to know!! Any baby stuff will be gender neutral anyway, so not even for purchasing or painting reasons!

I like to know too! Haha bless those who can wait !
Dh is set on Jude Alexander for a boy . We aren't set on anything for a girl yet !
I'm not sure if they offer it in the U.K but here in the states we have a blood test that can tell us around 9 weeks . So we should have the results around January 18th & a couple friends are having us a gender reveal that weekend even though I really didn't want to ! lol you know how best friends can be :haha: I had one with dd2 and it was torture but told them it has to be a few days after the results or no deal ! Haha

i have seen them advertised, I think they are a couple of hundred quid XD

Oh yeh you guys pay for your scans!! We just pay £4 per photo!

Hi ladies! Hope it's ok if I join! I'm 5w2d, due August 9 (according to ovulation). My first ultrasound is next Wednesday at 14th, I'll be 6 weeks exactly :) No nausea yet, just sore, larger boobs, lots and lots of bloating! Also baby brain has already struck!

Attachments

• 1481246920294.jpg
    1481246920294.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! Hope it's ok if I join! I'm 5w2d, due August 9 (according to ovulation). My first ultrasound is next Wednesday at 14th, I'll be 6 weeks exactly :) No nausea yet, just sore, larger boobs, lots and lots of bloating! Also baby brain has already struck!

Welcome !!
I swear pregnancy brain has got me already too! I've been having trouble speaking fluently . Drives me mad ! Lol

Oh yeh you guys pay for your scans!! We just pay £4 per photo!

Oh that's awesome !
Usually insurance covers ultrasounds but if you want to find out gender before your 20 week scan you have to do it through an outside company and pay out of pocket :)

Anyone else feeling moody ?
I could bite off everyone's head I come in contact with :( not like me at all.

Hi ladies!! I am due 13th August with my second, my DD is nearly 9 months old!

Symptoms so far are backache, dull cramping and my bbs seem to be filling out but no pain- yay! :haha: also tiredness but not sure how much of that is from already having a baby to look after lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->