*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

Welcome guys!!! Yeh baby brains got me too XD my memory has become sieve XD but I've had a couple of lower temps the last two days which has me worried! Still way above cover line but I'm on constant miscarriage/chemical look out XD

I will def find out gender but I don't want too many scans so the gender and anatomy check will happen at 20 weeks. I'm hoping to get away with just two the whole pregnancy (12 and 20 weeks) as long as I have an uncomplicated preg that is. I don't really want to go for regular check ups with the dr either but I don't know what exactly is recommended until I see the dr. I get my blood work confirmation on Monday and I will discuss with my PCP about what I should do and then make an appt with the OB group I picked out (my friends recommended).
I know it's suppose to go up faster with twins but I don't know about what it does before the 25 mark since there isn't much data about that early.
Names will be tricky. My husband is very Italian and his family has a tradition of 3 first names. We don't have that in the US. We have a first name and prehaps a middle name and sometimes two but that makes paperwork complicated. The names he's mentioned before I don't like too so we will see. The Italian names I like are Matteo and Nicco. I like Sophia but I have a friend named that.

Welcome Emiloo :)

April - do you mind me asking why you don't want many scans or check ups ?
I love the name Nicolette for Italian families :) I probably couldn't get away with it because we are very Irish blooded lol .

Kittykat - try not to worry ! As long as it's well above cover it's fine ! Mine have also dipped some but I stopped recording it on my chart . I think after implantation your temps fluctuate a bit until they find a 'happy spot' :)

I was a part of a group like this on this site a couple years ago and we all decided to make a private Facebook page where we could interact a little easier without logging in on here , & it was easier to post updates & photos . We are all still friends , it's awesome !
Would anyone be interested in that ?

I will probably only have 2 scans as well, that's all my Dr does unless necessary to do extra. Baby brain has got me bad already, which is awful since I do analytical work!! We have some preliminary names, but no middle names yet.
I am also in a Facebook group with ladies I met here 4 years ago with my son's pregnancy. We are all still connected through the group and it's fun watching the kids grow up together. A bunch of us have met up when we are near others, too! One of my closest UK friends from the group is coming to the US in the spring and we are already planning on meeting! I became very close friends with a girl in our group, we both ended up being from New Jersey and see each other frequently. We also do secret santa, different games, and funny videos to each other.

Welcome Emiloo :)

April - do you mind me asking why you don't want many scans or check ups ?
I love the name Nicolette for Italian families :) I probably couldn't get away with it because we are very Irish blooded lol .

Kittykat - try not to worry ! As long as it's well above cover it's fine ! Mine have also dipped some but I stopped recording it on my chart . I think after implantation your temps fluctuate a bit until they find a 'happy spot' :)

A couple of reasons. I don't like dr offices- they tend to stress me out. I don't like ultrasounds as they stress me out and I read that if not done properly they can be harmful for the baby. I don't want anything that's unnecessary that could harm the baby.

I'm in a facebook group with people from when I was pregnant with my daughter too :)

I'm also due Aug 18th
Only symptom so far is very heavy tender boobs. Wish I had more to put my mind at ease as I've had a few mc in past x

Wantbaby - welcome ! :)
Please try not to worry ! I don't even have tender boobs ! Lol my only symptom is extreme fatigue ! I'm personally hoping that's the worst of my symptoms this go round .. my daughters beat me up! Lol. My prayers are with you for a sticky sticky bean !

Okay ladies ! I will set up our Facebook page ! So exciting ! It will be a closed private group , so if you ladies would like to send me a friend request I can add you to it ! I will message each of you with my Facebook information :)

Hi Ladies!

Can i join please? I am due August 21st! My only symptom so far is extreme bloating. So much so that a co-worker jokingly asked if i was pregnant!! Told him he was being rude and i just had a big lunch haha

I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow just to get bloods done. I have extremely low iron when i am pregnant and need to take supplements. My proper appointment with the Ob is 29th December when i'm nearly 7 weeks and get to have a scan! So excited as i never got an early scan with my previous two.

Those that are on to subsequent pregnancies, when did you tell your other children?

Tobemum, welcome!! I've got massive bloating Aswell! Luckily my work uniform is baggy because they don't go small enough, so no one has said anything as of yet but my waist has gone from 22" to 25" in a few days XD good bye jeans! I need to ring my doctor but I want a clear blue positive before I do, I should probably go get one XD

Hi guys!!!
Due August 18 from LMP!!
Thrilled to be here

Welcome tobemum! We are due date buddies ! :)
Have you heard of the ramzi theory ? I only ask because it can only be done on scans from 6-8 weeks which a lot of ladies don't have so it would be really cool if you could ask the tech what side the placenta is on to have a fun guess at what you are having ! :)
I also have really low iron with and without pregnancy . Are you Rh negative blood type ? I heard it's more common in that blood type . I had to get the rhogam shots while pregnant .. dd1 carries my negative gene while dd2 has her dads positive gene . But with dd2 I actually had to have blood transfusions because of the blood loss combined with low iron it made me extremely pale and cold and I couldn't move without passing out .. so DEF take those iron supps !
As for me with my other children , we haven't told them yet . We plan to on Christmas or Christmas Eve with big sister shirts :)

I believe this site was down earlier :( glad we can all get back on now !

Welcome CrowBaby !
How are you feeling ?!
Praying this is your sticky sticky bean :)

Ladies that are just joining - I will send you a private message with my Facebook information so you can add me so that I can add you to our private group on there :)

I'm due August 5th with my very first :)

So far I'm very excited, mixed with super tired in the afternoons and I might suddenly get the urge to strangle grocery store attendants. And today I went to yoga and almost yelped when I somehow squished my boob at one time.

So my symptoms aren't extreme, but since it's my first time experiencing them, I'm strangely facinated :p

I'm due August 5th with my very first :)

So far I'm very excited, mixed with super tired in the afternoons and I might suddenly get the urge to strangle grocery store attendants. And today I went to yoga and almost yelped when I somehow squished my boob at one time.

So my symptoms aren't extreme, but since it's my first time experiencing them, I'm strangely facinated :p

Welcome ! I think you may be our earliest due date so far ! :)
Your symptoms are almost identical to mine ! Except my boobs seem to be doing okay for the time being haha . But I get very tired mid day to late afternoon and I have been an evil witch .. so much so that I am starting to piss myself off :haha: congrats to you !!

Norwegian - I tried messaging you with information for our private Facebook group but it wasn't giving me the option . Idk if maybe you have it setup that way but maybe you could try messaging me ? :)

Thanks! I'm 6+1 today. I've had a couple of mc in the past, and started this one off with really low HCG levels, so I didn't let myself get optimistic until this weekend. So today is my first day of posting anything in this forum, but I have been reading posts for days :p

I have no idea how to message people yet. But I think I read somewhere that I couldn't send messages until I have posted a certain number of posts, so maybe you can't message me either until I have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->