*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

Norwegian, I hope this is your sticky bean!! Miscarriages are horrible hopefully this is It!!

Thank you! The excitement is finally starting to take over, and I am so happy that there is a group like this out here :)

Knowing I can ask people questions, or just chat about what is going on, makes me feel so much less nervous.

Oh okay I think you're right ! Well hopefully it lets me message you after you make a few posts :)
I hope this is your sticky sticky bean ! :) do you mind me asking what your hcg levels were ? Mine were 3 at 9dpo (my normal level is <1) and 15 @ 10dpo so I'm assuming that's good it's rising! There isn't a whole lot of info on hcg levels before 4 weeks .

Who all is staying team yellow ? Would like to update our main post with yellow pink or blue (when we all find out :) )

I tested after my missed period, when I was 4+5 (I have long cycles, so I was only 3 days late), and my HCG level was 11. I was told to prepare for the worst. Then I tested at 5+2 and it was 121. They wanted me back again 48 hours later, to make sure it had doubled, and that time it was 272. So my levels are doubling, but they are lower than average.

I wish I could edit posts I have made, when I forget to write down everything I wanted to say :p We will be finding out, but not until closer to 20 weeks.

Tmi post but slightly worried, me and hubby BD'd this morning, and since then my cm has been ever so slightly pink stained? Is this the start of another miscarriage?? Or is it because of the sex? I can't get another test until morning and worried now as it might be negative? Xx

Tmi post but slightly worried, me and hubby BD'd this morning, and since then my cm has been ever so slightly pink stained? Is this the start of another miscarriage?? Or is it because of the sex? I can't get another test until morning and worried now as it might be negative? Xx

Some have late implantation bleeding and some just have spotting throughout pregnancy. As long as its not heavy bleeding it should be fine.

We will definitely find out. I don't like surprises and I want to be as prepared as possible :)

We will definitely find out around the 20 week mark at our anatomy scan!

Fingers crossed! I don't have enough experience to be of much help, but I have heard of several people having light bleedings even later than us, and they were fine :) Let us know how everything goes.

I tested after my missed period, when I was 4+5 (I have long cycles, so I was only 3 days late), and my HCG level was 11. I was told to prepare for the worst. Then I tested at 5+2 and it was 121. They wanted me back again 48 hours later, to make sure it had doubled, and that time it was 272. So my levels are doubling, but they are lower than average.

I think maybe they also aren't taking in to cosideration your long cycles . If someone has a 28 day cycle they typically conceive on day 14 and doctors typically go by the first day of the LMP to determine due date . If you have a 40 day cycle that usually means you didn't O until like 26 days or so . So you may be 5-6 weeks by the time you miss a period and the doctor would consider you 5-6 weeks but really you just implanted like 2 weeks prior to that maybe . I'm sure when you get an ultrasound it would show the baby being a week or two less than what they estimated because your cycles are longer than average . I hope all of this makes sense , I'm kind of just rambling lol. But try not to worry is what I'm trying to say :) :hugs:

I wish I could edit posts I have made, when I forget to write down everything I wanted to say :p We will be finding out, but not until closer to 20 weeks.

There should be an edit option at the bottom of your post.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to panic . I would call your doctor in the morning and go in for an ultrasound or blood work but I have had to do that in both of my previous pregnancies as well and everything was fine :) for some reason I always spotted after my bfp and they said it was late implantation bleeding . Some people don't expel the blood so quickly like others . But I agree that as long as it's not bright red and heavy you shouldn't worry . Mine only lasted one or two trips to the bathroom when I wiped and then it was done .
Praying for you hun ! Keep us updated !

My cycles are 31 or 32 days, so yes, there is a 3-4 day difference from the average cycle. I have my first appointment on January 6th, at 9+6 weeks, so we'll see what they say then :) I have read about a few other people who also have very low HCG levels, so maybe it could just be that. One woman wrote that with all three of her children she had such low HCG levels that she didn't get a positive pregnancy test until 2-3 months.

Hi Ladies. I am here to join the August Apples. :)
I got my bfp... clear blue also says pregnant this morning. My due date would be 21 August (a day before my dd lol)

Congrats to everyone :)

In my last pregnancy I spotted after DTD twice in the first tri, once around 5 wreks and once ariund 8 or 9 weeks. I asked my OB and she said a little pink spotting is okay, your cervix has more bloodflow and can get irritated with sex. Both times we waited close to a week before DTD again and it only happened those two times. DD is a healthy 18 month old now! I also worried because I had a MC a couple of months before I got pregnant with DD.

BTW, I am due August 4th!

Hi Ladies. I am here to join the August Apples. :)
I got my bfp... clear blue also says pregnant this morning. My due date would be 21 August (a day before my dd lol)

Congrats to everyone :)

Congrats!! I got my positive on a clear blue as well this morning :) I got 1-2 for the conception indicator which Is bang on!

Thanks everyone for your replies on the spotting, it's stopped now which is good and cervix is still very much closed, I really do appreciate the replies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->