*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

Hi, can I join the fb group ? (It is secret right ??) I'm due 13th August (by lmp, first scan is on 30th Jan !)

Hi, can I join the fb group ? (It is secret right ??) I'm due 13th August (by lmp, first scan is on 30th Jan !)

I messaged the moderator. She will send you a PM to get you started. Yes, it's a secret group.

Hi Jasmine and sugarpuff! I will add you both to the list and send you a message regarding our fb group :)

Hi im Natalie and I'm pregnant withh number 4! I have 3 boys already 7,5 and 3. Think I am due around the 26th August. I have my dating scan on the 1st February :D had a scan at about 7 weeks and seen a lovely strong heartbeat :D x

Hello Mama's! May I please join your group? DS is 16 months old, and EDD of #2 is 8/23/17. So far 1st trimester has been queasy to say the least, but I feel hopeful to get my energy back and feel better in the next few weeks. Breast are sore on and off and cravings are relentless. Although I wanted this pregnancy badly I'm just now able to relax and embrace the fact that I am making another human who will not be DS my little angel baby but just as unique, whom which I will also hold a special bond with. I am so greatful to read everyone's post, they have been reassuring and uplifting. I look forward to being apart of your group.

Is the fb group still active ? I sent a friend request a couple of weeks ago but not been accepted yet - hoping I sent it to the right person !

Yes it is! Will let the lady who owns the group know.

Who hasn't been added to the fb group yet? I have now been made admin as the original lady isn't feeling great so can't keep up bless her, so if you send me a message with your face books email address I'll sort you out with the group :)

Thank you so much kittykat again for helping with the group :) you are a lifesaver !

I've joined the other group on here a while ago, but figured it couldn't hurt to be on both!
I'm due approx. the 29th of August, based on how far along I was in weeks + days on my last scan as the sonographer refused to give me a due date until my next scan. Time is thankfully ticking down nicely, and it's only a week and a half until my next scan =D

Hey ladies!! We've been quiet over here haha! I'm a nightmare for updating but it's easier on the facebook group! :)

Whats the Facebook group? Realised I never got to it. Baby brain :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->