*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

Hey ladies can i join you here? Just found out we are due august 8th. Had my first appt today. We had an ultrasound, gestational sac looks normal. Got blood drawn, answered a million questions, and i go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. I am beyond excited.

Congrats honey!!! I swear I recognise your username though? Have we met?

Kittykat, Probably. I have been off and on here for about 3 years.. I was really active for a while. but it was to depressing seeing all the BFP's and still not having any luck. I just came back a few months ago.

Hey ladies can i join you here? Just found out we are due august 8th. Had my first appt today. We had an ultrasound, gestational sac looks normal. Got blood drawn, answered a million questions, and i go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. I am beyond excited.

Congrats honey!!! I swear I recognise your username though? Have we met?

Kittykat, Probably. I have been off and on here for about 3 years.. I was really active for a while. but it was to depressing seeing all the BFP's and still not having any luck. I just came back a few months ago.

I know how it feels honey, big congratulations on your positive sweetheart!

That's exciting! Congrats!

cnsweeney: Could you try sending me a message with the facebook info again? Also, could we maybe include which pregnancy it is for everyone in the first post? (or is that dumb?) I'm just so curious since it's my first time around :D

are you meaning child or pregnancy? Because this would be my first baby but my 4th pregnancy XD

Oh, I didn't even think about that. This is my third pregnancy, but no children yet.

Hi all

My edd is Aug 16, 10 days after dd turns 2! My first appointment is jan 5. I'm also part of a fb group for my dd and it's awesome.

Not having a lot of symptoms yet. Just a bit tired and moody.

For anyone that requests me on fb please just shoot me a message here or there so I know your from this group . I've approved a couple weirdos thinking they were from this group :haha:

For anyone that requests me on fb please just shoot me a message here or there so I know your from this group . I've approved a couple weirdos thinking they were from this group :haha:

Oh no!! I hope not too weird!!

Had my 6 week ultrasound yesterday :) Baby is perfect so far. I go back on the 28th for an 8 week US. Dr says once you see a good heart rate at 8 weeks, the risk of miscarriage goes down to 3%. Heart rate this time was 100 but that's normal for this early. My c section will most likely be on August 1, but that isn't scheduled until 2nd tri.

Attachments

• 20161214_110410.jpg
    20161214_110410.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4

Could you make the group secret? Then ppl can't search for it. Would also mean we can join before we announce on fb. I'm only announcing after our 12w appointment so won't be able to join until then.

Could you make the group secret? Then ppl can't search for it. Would also mean we can join before we announce on fb. I'm only announcing after our 12w appointment so won't be able to join until then.

Oh absolutely , it is a completely private secret group . No one can see what you post on there or even see the group at all for that matter so no worries :) but to add people they have to request me on my personal page first and I've just been approving every one I get thinking it must be from this page lol but turns out a couple weren't and they look like those creepy ISIS pages lurking on Facebook . I deleted them of course !

Can I join? My EDD got changed to 8/6/17 but both of my other children were 2 weeks early so I might still have this baby in July :)

Can I join? My EDD got changed to 8/6/17 but both of my other children were 2 weeks early so I might still have this baby in July :)

Of course :) welcome ! We haven't been posting a whole lot in this thread because we are all mainly chit chatting over on our private Facebook group . I will message you so you can join in :)

Can I join? I'm pregnant with baby #4 and I estimate my due date to be aug 25.

Hi Luz & Megan :)
I will add you guys to the list ! Congrats !!
I will also message you both regarding our Facebook group :)

If anyone has their due date changed from what was originally posted just let me know so I can update it :)

Sorry ladies, I've been keeping up with the Facebook group but haven't been on here much. I'm still around lol!

Hello! I would love to join the Fb group - I was in one for my DS and still love keeping up with them :)

Due 8.22 with my 2nd!

Helloooo!! Can I join here too please? :) going by my LMP my EED is 14th August xx

Welcome amber, we also have a secret face book page, message cnsweeny for info of you want to be added there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->