*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

Hello, congrats on your BFP!!! We have a fb group that one of the ladies controls, when she logs on she'll send you the details :)

Hello ladies ! I will add you to our due date list ! Congrats on the bfps! I will send you ladies info through message about our Facebook group :)

AFM - got my hcg levels back for 22 dpo . They were 2664 . So it's
9dpo-3
10dpo-15
12dpo- 55
22dpo-2664
:)
With dd2 it was over 4000 at 21dpo so I'm hoping the lower hcg may mean morning sickness will hold off for a bit . Wishful thinking right ? Haha
Still no crazy symptoms here except fatigue and occasional sore boobs . First appt is January 18th :)

Hi can I join your group? I'm due 28th August 2017 :)

Congratulations to everyone :)

:wave:

I just recently joined the FB group, but wanted to introduce myself here. By actual dates, EDD isn't until Sept 2, but I'll be having a scheduled c section around 39 weeks, so that'd put it somewhere around August 26.

Looking forward to going through this experience with you ladies :flower:

Just got a 3+ weeks on a clear blue during an afternoon diluted urine meaning if the studies are to be believed my levels must be above 4000!

Very exciting kittykat7210! With DS, I think it took a couple of days into week 6 to get my 3+.

I had a negative on CB weeks at 8 and 9 dpo, but got my 1-2 weeks on 10 dpo (hcg 44.5 at 11 dpo).

I was trying to hold off until next Tuesday/Wednesday to do the next CB, but I couldn't help it and did it yesterday afternoon / smu and got 2-3 (at 4+0) :happydance:

I'm contemplating on if I'm going to use my last test this Saturday (5+0). If it's not 3+ then I'm going to be compelled to order some more off ebay, and I can't remember how long that'll take. I'm hoping to try and wait if I can (but not sure if I can!).

Hi can I join your group? I'm due 28th August 2017 :)

Congratulations to everyone :)

Welcome! I will add you to the list and send you info via message about our Facebook group :)
Congrats !

Hi everyone, hope I can join in here...

Going in for my beta tests early next week but got very strong BFP yesterday, 9 days late for AF.

From my LMP I should be due August 30, 2017! Very excited & congrats to all the other expectant ladies!

Hello hopeful ! Congrats ! Hoping for some nice strong numbers for you :) I will add you to the list and message you about our fb group :)

Hey ladies :) Mind if i join you?

I'm expecting our second on 12th August :D

Hi everyone! Can I join please?
At my last scan I was given August 12th but have another scan this Wednesday where that might go back slightly. I'll still be due in August though :)

Hello guys!! We have a Facebook group in which we mainly chat, I'll message the leader and she'll message you the details :) congrats btw!!

Welcome ladies ! :) I will add you to our list & message you in regards to the Facebook group ! Congrats !

Hi,

Could I please join the group? I'm due 13th aug with twins. My dates are likely to be earlier due to twins but technically I have an August due date :)

Bx

I haven't ignored the PM I'm too scaredy cat to join the fb group before we have announced in case I post something pregnancy related in the wrong place :haha:

Welcome Becksbaby! I will add you to the list and message you regarding our fb group :)
Kirsty- no worries , we look forward to having you once you announce !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->