August babies =]

so i could be with him threwout the whole of the summer lol
but by next summer he will be a nice age tho:Dx

At least with having a summer baby you have a cute little 4 month old for Christmas!
I can't wait for Christmas this year :D

At least with having a summer baby you have a cute little 4 month old for Christmas!
I can't wait for Christmas this year :D

me either plus its good ill have a baby way b4 xmas, i wouldnt like being due on xmas

aww yeh!
me too..i cant wait to buy him all hes xmas prezzies!x

Just not looking forward to the "oooh are you coming here for Christmas" of both our parent's lol
Don't think any of them will be impressed when we say neither!

Just not looking forward to the "oooh are you coming here for Christmas" of both our parent's lol
Don't think any of them will be impressed when we say neither!

:haha: my mum THINKS im going to hers,
well i will 4 10 mins then to OH 4 qo mins the staying at home with LO

My OH's parents sometime's go to France for Christmas, but I think there at home this Christmas, So we'll probs have a dinner at home and open present's, then go to both set's of our parents for an hour or so later on in the day :)
Mine only live 2min's away so not so bad going to there house, OH's live 20min's away and there road is horrible when it's snowy, you just slide down it, it if freeze's over :/

lool imagine!
i would love to have a baby on valentines tho!x

My OH's parents sometime's go to France for Christmas, but I think there at home this Christmas, So we'll probs have a dinner at home and open present's, then go to both set's of our parents for an hour or so later on in the day :)
Mine only live 2min's away so not so bad going to there house, OH's live 20min's away and there road is horrible when it's snowy, you just slide down it, it if freeze's over :/

it NEVER snows here :(
:haha: well they should understand we will see them but prefer to be alone with OH & LO

my dad always wants me to go hes on special occassions
but hes never there or see's me threw out the whole yr (he lives a few hours away)
but then expects me to drop my mum whos always there no matter what 4 him on the days that mean the most lol x

:haha:
my dad always wants me to go hes on special occassions
but hes never there or see's me threw out the whole yr (he lives a few hours away)
but then expects me to drop my mum whos always there no matter what 4 him on the days that mean the most lol x

i hate my dad!!
so i would just go to my mum 24.7

it NEVER snows here :(
:haha: well they should understand we will see them but prefer to be alone with OH & LO

I wish it didn't here. It will be my luck OH invite's everyone here for tea like he nearly did last Christmas, only reason he didn't was because our house was only small now we've moved somewhere bigger. Think if he does his Christmas present can be all the cleaning after :D

yeh im not exactly too fond of my dad either lol
we r not close at all x

lol init!
he just text me this mornin actually..
hes been saying hes comin up to give me a chest ofi draws for my baby clothes for about a month now and never comess so anoyin!x

lol init!
he just text me this mornin actually..
hes been saying hes comin up to give me a chest ofi draws for my baby clothes for about a month now and never comess so anoyin!x

men can't live with them & can't live without them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"