August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Just got faint line. If this one sticks, due date will be early August. I'm going to pick Aug 5 as my EDD, since it feels like a good, solid date and is partway between my calculated LMP and suspected ovulation dates.

No symptoms yet...

Welcome Mama D and ZooMa!

Great news on the darker test, borr.dg.baby :thumbup:

And fab to hear that HCG is going up, Crystal!

I had my repeat bloods today. HCG has gone up from 28 to 84 in 2 days so more than doubled. Progesterone from 108 - 138 and Estrogen is 2292.

Now I wish I actually knew what all these figures actually meant....!? :shrug::dohh:

Hope everyone is feeling ok! :hugs:

Welcome jmcbride!

Forgot to say that Im booked in for a scan on 14th December! :happydance:

Great news Angelmarie!! I have a scan the 7th of december!!! :)

Hey Everyone! I got my first positive yesterday and according to Fertility Friend my due date should be August 5th since I o'd late! I'm cautiously peaking in over here. My lines did get darker today!! I'm definitely feeling the nausea and sore boobs. I'm going to call on Monday for appointments!

Sorry to gatecrash but I cant believe there are babies due in August already! I had my little man on August 26th. It seems 2minutes ago I got my BFP. H&H 9months to you all xx

Hey ladies,
Cautiously joining u all:) EDD is aug 5th. Had a MC in June and got a faint line on an IC on thurs and a little darker today so just need to wait and see. AF was due for Monday.

Hello ladies!!! Can I ever so quietly sneak in with you??? I got my fist bfp this morning and am still in shock, absolutely thought I was out this month!! Only tested because I was trying out my new thermometer that I bought yesterday for starting charting next month and my temp seemed high compared to a sample graph :) :)
I'm so scared something will go wrong but so so excited :) :)
According to the calculator on the nhs website my edd is 2/8 and I'm exactly 4 weeks :) :)

Hmmm another site said 8/8....think its safe to just say beginning of august :)
Massive congratulations to everyone else too, sorry I forgot that bit :) xxx

Hey ladies,
Cautiously joining u all:) EDD is aug 5th. Had a MC in June and got a faint line on an IC on thurs and a little darker today so just need to wait and see. AF was due for Monday.

Welcome and Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hello ladies!!! Can I ever so quietly sneak in with you??? I got my fist bfp this morning and am still in shock, absolutely thought I was out this month!! Only tested because I was trying out my new thermometer that I bought yesterday for starting charting next month and my temp seemed high compared to a sample graph :) :)
I'm so scared something will go wrong but so so excited :) :)
According to the calculator on the nhs website my edd is 2/8 and I'm exactly 4 weeks :) :)

Welcome and congratulations!! :happydance:

wow august babies!! just wanted to stop in to say congrats ladies !!! :D hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of you <3

According to FF my due date is 8/9. I am over the moon happy. Already trying to think of nursery themes.

Positive digital today!!! I've decided on my Dr. and I will call Monday!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"