August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

I'm getting nervous :( I do not see like any change between these two and it's 13dpo on top and 15dpo on bottom :nope:

Both pictures are taken at the ten minute mark when the tests are still wet. I just combined the two pictures.

Attachments

• 13_15dpo compare.jpg
    13_15dpo compare.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 12
I think your 15dpo looks darker. Personally, I think wondfos suck for measuring progression. They just don't get dark as quickly as say an FRER. I think your lines look lovely for 15dpo!

I'm getting nervous :( I do not see like any change between these two and it's 13dpo on top and 15dpo on bottom :nope:

Both pictures are taken at the ten minute mark when the tests are still wet. I just combined the two pictures.

I would personally say the one on the bottom is actually a bit darker. However, tests like that aren't designed to measure HCG, just detect that it is present in the urine. I wouldn't be too worried. It is still early days and even then HCG can take up to 72 hours to double.

I know I am one to talk, freaking out about my beta test, but I am trying to stay positive too.

I get beta test #3 tomorrow so I guess I'm just letting it all get to me. Getting nervous!

I get beta test #3 tomorrow so I guess I'm just letting it all get to me. Getting nervous!

No the way you're feeling is completely normal. Once you've experienced a miscarriage, or repeated miscarriage, there is nothing more frightening in the world than being faced with going through it again. Even if there is no reason for you to feel like this one might not work out... there is always that looming fear.

Try distracting yourself today! I know, easier said than done. How were you previous two tests?

Think positive! Look at how awesome your last beta was!!

And put the tests away...it's the only way I stay sane. :)

"Progression" while still wet
9_10_11_12_13_15_compare.jpg

"Progression" when dry
IMG_6173.jpg

"FRER Progression" while still wet
9_10_11_12_13_14_compare.jpg

"FRER Progression" dried - they all look the same...
IMG_6175.jpg

Crystal: you still have really nice lines! Just relax and wait for tomorrow...I'm in the same boat. Tomorrow is my next beta. It is completely nerve racking but what will be will be. I have a good feeling for both of us this time around. :)

I am so happy you are watching your progressions. Because I wiill be definitely taking mine. I got my bfp yesterday afternoon. This morning I got up all sweaty and shaky, thinking I would get a bfn, and that I was having a chemical. But my todays window it's quite a bit darker than yesterdays. I will attach a picture when it dries. Later today I will pick up some frers. Could that be that this time I will actually have a normal pregnancy?

I am happy e have a nice group here and I send everyone a ton of sticky vibes.

Sticky Sticky vibes!!

I feel a bit better... I did an FRER today and IRL the test line looks SLIGHTLY darker than the control... doesn't really show in pics... but here it is...

12_13_14_15_compare.jpg

Congratulations ready :) I'm sorry ladies I have no idea what a beta is but I'm guessing from how it sounds its something to do with hormones etc!!! Either way, I'm wishing you all good luck!!! :)
Crystal, those tests look great by the way :) x

Sticky Sticky vibes!!

I feel a bit better... I did an FRER today and IRL the test line looks SLIGHTLY darker than the control... doesn't really show in pics... but here it is...

View attachment 521157

HOORAY!!! :happydance:

See love, I really think Wondfos suck for progression. They are great for detecting an early pregnancy but they just don't get super dark very quickly. I actually googled this a few days ago (I know, don't google :wacko:) and others have the same feeling about them.

I am so tempted to buy some more FRERs but I'm trying to resist. Ahhhhhh!

Crystal, that looks great!!! I need to go and buy FRERs. I can call it my investment into piece of mind.

what is beta?

does anyone know any way to help with nausea??

beta is a measure of your hcg hormone level. it is supposed to be raising, actually, doubling at least every 72 hours. usually women with previous miscarriages or of older age are tested.

ginger?

Beta is a blood test to check HCG and sometimes progesterone levels. Mine are checked about every 3 days to check for doubling.

Barhanita I will be buying more FRERs myself lol tomorrow night after my beta.

Peppermint is suppose up really help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->