August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

i had 2 positive tests thursday and friday but i have no idea when im due! going to try to go to the doctor this week!

So sorry, Alexa's Mommy. Hope youre doing ok (as well as can be expected). Chin up. I really hope you get your bfp again soon! :hugs:

Welcome Mac1979 and tlh97990 :flower:

Hope everyone is doing ok! I got a much darker line on my FRER this morning and the ICs are starting to look much better. Feeling slightly more confident... That said I am practically symptomless at the moment. Kind of wish I was being sick or something! Never happy! :dohh:

Here it is! Top one is 10dpo and then 11, 12, 13 and 14dpo :haha:

Im much happier with this mornings line!

Attachments

• IMG_4332.jpg
    IMG_4332.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 26
So sorry Alexa's Mommy :( :flower: Here's hoping you get a Christmas BFP and can be a September Momma! :dust:

I am August 1st! (according to the online calculator) I am waiting to get blood work done still, I found out while out of the country visiting family (ideal timing) and just got home!

Congrats everyone!

Also, very sorry Alexas Mommy :(

Hi guys I'm due 2/8 also can't believe my little man is nearly a year and already another on the way :0

I love that there are so many of us :) Congratulations :) :)
I'm going to stick my photo on here just because I feel stupidly proud of it :) I did also do a digi which stated 2-3wks :)
I'm still nervous but seem to have so many symptoms I cant help but hope its a good thing :)

Attachments

• pregtest.jpg
    pregtest.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 7
Ellberry, I don't have any symptoms either. No nausea, only aversion is to shrimp and my nipples are super sensitive. Here is hoping it doesn't mean anything bad.

Thats a fab line! Congrats. Id be pretty chuffed with that too! :winkwink:

I just found out, and I guess the due date is August 8th... :flower:

I am very cautiously happy though, due to previous loses.

I might have spoken too soon, got blood test done at the local hospital and my HCG is only 15 :(

I am praying that I ovulated/implanted late. I have miscarried before and was spotting even before I got a positive test. So this seems different from that, as I haven't had a drop of blood... but still, I am very upset right now. :nope:

Just dropping by to say I'm cautiously expecting #2 on 03/08. Had a very faint positive on Thursday evening after my BnB buddies bullied me into testing because of my symptoms (nausea, tea tasted off, yellow CM, peeing like a racehorse, thirsty). Had a better line on a SD the following morning and promptly started vomiting an hour later.

I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum in my previous pregnancy so am praying for an easier ride this time. The last couple of days my nausea has been very much your standard MS which is an immense improvement on 24/7 vomiting....but that didn't start with DD until 6 weeks, so I'm definitely cautious.

Congrats to all! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"