• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

here two pictures from Ryan Christenig :flower:

Weight check went well Ryan put on weight he was 11,13 he is now 11,15 so nearly 12 pounds :happydance:

he has a development check next week and injections in two weeks

I got Ryan's first Christmas stocking today so cute

Attachments

• mostly ryans christening 041.jpg
    mostly ryans christening 041.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • mostly ryans christening 044.jpg
    mostly ryans christening 044.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Jeez I weighed my fatty and shes 16lbs. My husband yells at me to stop eating candy. Its not like I have bags full but if were out shopping Im going to grab me a small goodie. *rolls eyes*

It sounds silly but I want to buy my LO her walker or high chair now and wrap it. Lol Also a few small things. Something to hang over the carseat so shes occupied instead of yelling at me because she hates being in it. Also a swimava for the garden tub. :)

Attachments

• 111913131223.jpg
    111913131223.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
Has anyone tried the mimijumi? Im going to buy one tomorrow to see if she will take it. I only need her to use a bottle twice. I want to go to my husbands works Christmas party. :( Ive tried 5 different bottles/nipples and she hates them all.

I don't know if she's teething but she blows raspberries so gets droll all over lol

HH she's so cute! Do you give her the bottle? Isabela won't take any bottle from me but she will take them from anyone else, as long as she can't see, smell or hear me, I have to be far away

Shes never taken a bottle ever. Maybe I should have my husband try? Thats weird. Lol when I get the new one in I will have him do it.

Yes definitely don't be the one to try a bottle. Henry looks at me like what the heck!? But will take tommy tippee from anyone else.

Hello ladies! I hope everyone's babies are big and healthy! :) Time is flying by. I updated my avatar photo of my LO! <3

I forgot about this thread. Heres Myles.

Attachments

• 014kugik.jpg
    014kugik.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6
henderson she's precious!!! i hope you're doing well! i feel bad this thread kinda hit a dead end :( any news? any exciting new tricks she's doing?

ps...join Facebook and come chat with us!!

Henderson she is adorable :cloud9:

how is everything going for you, I just became a auntie for the first time to a little baby girl :happydance: and so happy I got to help my sister breastfeed she got very sore and was so upset but we sorted the soreness out and baby back on the boob :happydance:
Ryan isdoing great now 5 months and finally filled out a little he still short :flower:

Here is Ryan

Attachments

• DSCF5392.jpg
    DSCF5392.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey I've not been on here in aggggeeeessss!!!!

Celtic that's fab your sister is bf well now how's Sophia feeding?

Henderson great things are going well she's lovely xx

Hey I've not been on here in aggggeeeessss!!!!

Celtic that's fab your sister is bf well now how's Sophia feeding?

Henderson great things are going well she's lovely xx

She is doing great nearly back up to her birth weight on Thursday, I am delighted my sister doing so well, she nearly gave up she was so sore, tired and baby blues hit with a bang when she got home from the hospital, so glad I went to see her and we could do somthing to heal her nipples fast and get baby back on :happydance:
I even fed Sophia for her :cloud9: I could check her latch and give her some weight gaining milk LOL

Congrats on your new niece celtic!

Here is Emma at 5 months

Attachments

• 20140113_084536.jpg
    20140113_084536.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140116_105121.jpg
    20140116_105121.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics