August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

I had a period when I started the mini pill and no period ever since.. .Anyone paranoid like me and take monthly pregnancy tests? :haha:

I know that paranoid feeling! I was about to test a couple of weeks ago, but CD1 ended up being on nov 16th! *phew*

I haven't posted in awhile, but wanted to share a pic of Emma. Now 3 months old.

Attachments

• 20131125_101058.jpg
    20131125_101058.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
Hey Scottish, we are all good after the drama of last week with Ryan so sick and in hospital, had a very bad night last night but hubby was home so I got a chance to catch up on sleep, Ryan fed lots and I had an awful pain in my head and 2 year old woke up:dohh: so took ages for him to settle again

Health nurse rang me today I have to bring Ryan in for a weight check I am hoping they are happy with him may be he lost some weight when he was so sick so I am hoping to see a gain

I had a period when I started the mini pill and no period ever since.. .Anyone paranoid like me and take monthly pregnancy tests? :haha:

God I should. Even though my tubes got clamped. I just seem to be having a larger belly than normal and while EBP I have no period in site. My tummy just seems 'off'. Idk

OMG star she has so much hair. What do I eat to make mine grow hair! Lol

Anyone planning on purchasing Christmas presents for baby? If so what?

We're not getting Mikael presents this year... We're in some sort of "recession" :haha:

(Should I laugh, or should I cry? :haha: )

We're not getting Mikael presents this year... We're in some sort of "recession" :haha:

sure he wont mind :) and I bet you can pick him up something small :thumbup: whats your plan for christmas day will you do a dinner

sure he wont mind :) and I bet you can pick him up something small :thumbup: whats your plan for christmas day will you do a dinner

We're going to my hometown, and we'll spend the holidays with my aunts and grandma :)

Thank you! Pola, hhenderson and borr, your babies are sooo cute! Celtic, do you have any pics to share? Can't believe they are all 3 months already!!

Pola no need for presents then! Plenty of family to spoil him. Haha

Stargazer shes gorgeous xxx

hope ryan has gained. I thought today was the weigh in clinic, I was going to take hama but when I looked in his red book itvwas yesterday :dohh: will take him next monday.

He gets his last immunisation tomortow until hes 1 :(

I will buy him small things but not going crazy as my family will spoil him I bet x

You all must have a very different immunization schedule. Henry still gets multiple shots.

Yea it must be different, Isabela will get shots every month until she's one year old :/

We are buying toys for our little lady, will probably try to buy toys she can use later on throughout the year, still don't know what. We are planning on asking in laws what they are getting her so we won't end up buying the same things, is that weird?

Here's a recent pic of Isabela, she turned 4 months on the 17th.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
Aww, she is adorable! Do you need the bib for drool too? Emma is drooling alot. Wonder if she is teething already? Seems so early for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->