August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Celtic its v hard to get motivated to lose weight. I am just trying to watch what I eat and walk lots but I think I am one of those woman who stores fat instead of loosing it while breastfeeding. When I finish breastfeeding I will concentrate on my weight loss.

has ryan had reflux? Hama used to do what you describe and the gp prescribed him gaviscon whicg stopped it.

Celtic its v hard to get motivated to lose weight. I am just trying to watch what I eat and walk lots but I think I am one of those woman who stores fat instead of loosing it while breastfeeding. When I finish breastfeeding I will concentrate on my weight loss.

has ryan had reflux? Hama used to do what you describe and the gp prescribed him gaviscon whicg stopped it.

I know I am the same, I have to diet and exercise if I want to lose while breastfeeding I did weight watchers after Paul and I did lose very very slowly 1/2 a pound a week but it was in the right direction and never effected my milk

I never thought of that, he does not do that all the time, but last night he was quite bad I might have not drank enough, I could not feel the let down or him drinking like he normally does :dohh: must up my water intake but if it keeps up I will get it checked out just incase it is reflux:flower:

any one noticed one boob is better at making milk my left one seems like my bad one right side is always better :shrug: how do you fix that! again though I think this might be a water intake problem and to much exercise

Do u mean hairy ears ? Hama had a wee bit of hairy ears to but its kinda gone now!

I miss this thread to !!!!!!

heres my big boy :)

he is so handsome :) :thumbup:

Heres my ham. :cloud9: what a diva :haha:

the second picture is hilarious. she always makes bubbles. my husband calls her bubble boopie. :)
what a little cutie and such big beautiful eyes :flower:

Ryan seems no were ready to roll over or that he can hold him self straight all right and I notice he tries to pull him self up when he is lying down if he wants to see more around him

he was very very fussy last night I was worried I did not have enough milk for him, he would latch on suck cry and pull off and repeat,it was not a pain cry it was, were is my milk cry, it was like it was just not coming at the speed he wanted, I did do a lot of exercise yesterday wonder if it effected my supply. I had to give him to hubby, get a soother give him that for a few minutes then tried him again and he then fell asleep very late

I want to start losing weight and normally I have no problems getting my butt in gear to do it, but I am struggling big time going to try and track today and see how I go :flower:

ooh here is my litle guy!

Sorry your having a hard time. On the other hand my daughter does the same. I know theres definitely milk though. She will suck start kicking and going mad and move her head to the side quickly and whine a bit and do it all over again for minutes straight. And its quick too so she does it over and over its very annoying and frustrating but shes only been doing that the past two weeks. The more it happens I think its more of a shes tired and DOESNT want to eat but since its there she needs it to fall asleep she thinks. So lately when she does that a few times I will just flip her over on her tummy pat her butt and she passes out.

I know I am the same, I have to diet and exercise if I want to lose while breastfeeding I did weight watchers after Paul and I did lose very very slowly 1/2 a pound a week but it was in the right direction and never effected my milk

I never thought of that, he does not do that all the time, but last night he was quite bad I might have not drank enough, I could not feel the let down or him drinking like he normally does :dohh: must up my water intake but if it keeps up I will get it checked out just incase it is reflux:flower:

any one noticed one boob is better at making milk my left one seems like my bad one right side is always better :shrug: how do you fix that! again though I think this might be a water intake problem and to much exercise

Yes this was my problem all along! My right breast fills up quick and squirts out too much. My left breast is her favorite and she mostly eats off of it. I cant even pump it because it just doesnt want to come out for it. But my left boob is always full in a way because she eats off of it 90% of the time. Right boob fills up within 3 hours. Its nuts.

Hey paola! :waves: he doing great thank you. Loving his milk tooooooo much but hey hes a boy haha. Hows mikael? Is he rolling over yet? Hama seems nowhere near ready to rock n roll :-D xxxx

Naaaaah, he's not even close to roll! :rofl:
Mikael is doing good, starting to sleep longer! Woohoo!

My right boob is better than my left as well !! It always seems the fullest and easiest one for him to feed from. Not sure how it can be fixed though

I must try and drink more water I dont drink near enough water oops.

My good eating has been bad today. Had lunch out with my nana and grandad then had some of my dd bday cake then chocolate and the nights still young lol

Cho...co...late cake???!!!! :cry: I want some!

Save me a piece? :winkwink:

Everyone who is breastfeeding - has anyone started their periods yet?

Everyone who is breastfeeding - has anyone started their periods yet?

nope no sign yet at all, it is normally 10 months beforeI get mine back well for most people it takes that long!!

why are you worried :winkwink: sorry could not resist my self very naughty I know

Iam bf but also taking the mini pill and apart from one day of spotting ive not had a period.

Just curious! Ive never breastfed before so I know nothing about when were going to have the period again. I am enjoying it. Shoot Ill be the freak who breastfeeds an 18 month old just to not have periods. ROFL ;-)

deffo not a freak for breastfeeding that long I had just weaned when I found out I was pregnant with Ryan lol longest was 22 months not in any rush to stop this time either

I have a sick little boy, high temp not feeding great :( gave him a little calpol hope it works now

Aww just a cold? I hope he feels better. Im shocked my daughter didnt get what my husband and I got. She is a bit phlegmy but thats it.

Aww just a cold? I hope he feels better. Im shocked my daughter didnt get what my husband and I got. She is a bit phlegmy but thats it.

I am not sure what it is , he had a cold last week he had no voice poor thing but he was in good form, feeding well and no fever, he has a bit of a cough but his temp keeps going up as soon as calpol wears off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->