**August Beached Whales**

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Found the right section!
Hi I'm Sarah, 24, mummy to Lexie and expecting no.2 on the 4th August making a gap of 12 months 2 weeks between babies!
Please introduce yourself and give your EDD and I will add you to our list :) :flower:

AUGUST DUE DATES
1st
abc123x
sunshinegirl
Mummy~L
cazi77
2nd
MrsSpunky
emily86
3rd
Mark&Annie
Angie79
loveinbinary
EvieVonKittie
4th
sarahchops86
Tegans Mama
LFrancesca
6th
Kylarsmom
Leanne09
Sequeena
mrphyemma
7th
SarahJane
8th
dchacon1978:angel:
9th
StephBord:angel:
abs07
10th
sammycaine
11th
DaisyBee
12th
CamoQueen
ericacaca
13th
YoungMummy08
charli19891
No Date Confirmed
Embo78

Thanks for letting me know Sarah,

Congratulations abc123

It will be great to chat to people at the same stage as me

Happy 9 months to us all

Snarf... found you!

My son hs just turned one, expecting no.2 August 3rd 2011!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know Sarah,

Congratulations abc123

It will be great to chat to people at the same stage as me

Happy 9 months to us all

How are you feeling hun? I had no real symptoms apart from a very sore back! No MS but didnt have that first time around so fingers crossed:haha:

Congrats Mark&Annie

How are you feeling this time around sarah? I have had alot of cramps on and off different from the last 3 times stronger. No MS yet but on the 2nd pregnancy it didn't kick in till week 6. I was just naucious all the time.

Congrats Mark&Annie

How are you feeling this time around sarah? I have had alot of cramps on and off different from the last 3 times stronger. No MS yet but on the 2nd pregnancy it didn't kick in till week 6. I was just naucious all the time.

Just the odd cramp so far but with my last pregnancy I had the most horrific pains until 8 weeks. Literally doubled over, they were sure it was eptopic! And having experienced labour pains now I can safely say they were on par with that! But everything was totally normal with her they never found a reason for them :)

:thumbup: Thanks that puts me at ease a little. I am looking at it in a positive way, that the little bean is digging in deep for the long haul lol.

Am peeing quite alot which makes me worry a little as I am going to see Harry Potter tonight 2hr 25 mins. I have booked an isle seat in the VIP area just incase:dohh:

Must go get ready I will check in later :happydance:

:thumbup: Thanks that puts me at ease a little. I am looking at it in a positive way, that the little bean is digging in deep for the long haul lol.

Am peeing quite alot which makes me worry a little as I am going to see Harry Potter tonight 2hr 25 mins. I have booked an isle seat in the VIP area just incase:dohh:

Must go get ready I will check in later :happydance:

Exactly! Keep up the PMA! I'm hearing you with the peeing :blush: My pelvic floor hasn't quite recovered yet so I'm RUNNING to the toilet when I feel the urge! On the plus side it enabled me to do a digital test this evening, nothing quite like seeing it in words! Enjoy the film while I'm stuck watching FOOTBALL :cry:

My pelvic floor hasn't recovered completely either! Gonna be screwed after this one!

HI! Can I join?! Just got my BFP today! EDD Aug 6!!!

Oh and I guess everyone else has been adding more info, lol, Im Heather, 23, DH is 25. We have a 21 month old son, Kylar. He will be EXACTLY 2 1/2 years when new baby comes! =)

Congratulations Kylarsmom! Nice to see you have a little one who will be 2 and a half, mine will turn 3 just weeks before this baby comes and I'm not sure how I'm going to get him ready yet.

Ya same here! At least they are at an age where they can help somewhat!! Are we getting a cool logo thing for our signatures like the other months??

welcome kylarsmom will add you to list :)

well its 430am here, up doing a feed, cant complain really as shes only 4 months old and feeds once between 8pm and 8 am. got a feeling this one wont be so easy lol! but its snowing! was pregnant last winter with the horrible snow and walked everywhere clinging to hedges hehe wonder how this year will fare with a pram too!

also if anyone has any cute names or graphics for our group fire away! Im terrible at thinking stuff like that up xx

Hi girls

I'm due 3rd august with our first after a mc in January - praying this one sticks
congrats to everyone

xxx

Hi girls

I'm due 3rd august with our first after a mc in January - praying this one sticks
congrats to everyone

xxx
Welcome! heres to a h&h 9 months for all of us!

Hows everyone feeling this morning? I am queasy! :wacko:

I'm in the North East and have woken up to mid winter! Total white out :D I'm quite rural and no-ones gritted yet, so staying put! Poor Joshua slept with me last night, he's got a cough, as have I, no fun!

Been banned from talking anything pregnancy from my husband, although we've been trying, he needs time to get used to the idea! Bit late for that dearest!
And he had a mini wobbler when he found out my mum guessed, and a friend on here knows! He thinks it's too early to tell anyone, but I'm too excited! At least I've got u guys!

The only thing I have been getting on and off is dizziness - it's horrible

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"