**August Beached Whales**

I think it can be. Just think of it getting in nice and deep ready for 9 months thats what I'm saying about all the pains x x

I had spotting with my third son at around 14 dpo, completely freaked me out, but he is just fine (singing along with nightmare before Xmas right now, lol) so no worries, and mine was bright red not the brown old blood they say is "okay"
Only 4?? I think I have taken over 25 easy but I damn near buy stock in Internet cheapies, lol..

I was curious about the "Bp buddies" thing? Is that people you are due close to?

Sarah Jane our edd are 1 day apart :) glad to meet you!

added the new girls :) have my first midwife appointment this tuesday. no more spotting so far, was soooo nauseated last night i had to go to bed at 7pm with the baby!

For a bit of PMA I wanted to ask a question? If this offends or upsets please tel me and i'll remove it but... what are you most and least looking forward to this pregnancy?? Obviously we are all most looking forward to holding our heathy babies in our arms!

For me I'm most looking forward to my first scan and my first kick!
Least looking forward to the weight gain and associated stetchmarks (I put on 4 1/2 STONE (62LBS)) I did lose it all within 3 months as alot of it was due to retained water and swelling, but im covered in stretchmarks from my knees upwards lol!

At the moment i'm just looking forward to getting passed 12 weeks and then i will be looking forward to other things i guess

xxx

I'm looking forward to being big fat and pregnant! LOL, I love having a bump and being able to feel baby wiggling and kicking about.
Least looking forward to the pints and pints of blood they feel the need to take off you every flamin visit with those MASSIVE ass needles!!! ( that one's just for you first timers ;P )

I am looking forward to the nausea, the sleepless nights where all i want is to sleep on my belly and can't, the days where I am so tired all I wan to do is sleep, al the awful things I WANT!! first kicks, first time you feel hiccups, first time Dh feels a KVM, the kids feeling the baby, labor delivery all of it, I have been really looking forward to this good and bad!

You should ask them to use a butterfly needle :) hurts a lot less :)

I'm looking forward to everything. Especially my first scan after 8/9 weeks never got past that before so am going to be on :cloud9: Feeling the baby move or kick will be amazing.

I have my first midwife appointment booked for the 5th Jan. Mine wont see us till 10 wks. I am though waiting for my appointment at the Early Preg Unit hoping I get an early scan due to my last 3 mmc I am now under there care.

I did a FRER test again this morning my BFP line came up within seconds quicker than the test line and so much darker than Monday. :yipee:

Hey Guys have any of you looked up on the chinese Gender Chart what your baby sex might be. It is worked out on your age of Conception and month conceived.

It says mine is a boy which I was working by the calender before I got pregnant. My other 3 were girls by the calender so I thought I would try the boy month....lol

Anybody else heard of this...supposed to be 90% accurate. Everyone who has checked previous births on has been correct.

looking forward to my first scan, first kicks and DH feeling the kicks. looking forward to finding out the sex and buying things!! NOT looking forward to morning sickness and the pain of delivery (had a very traumatic 4 hour long pushing session with my DS)

Welcome august mummies! Hope you all have a very happy 9 months!! Xx

I was curious about the "Bp buddies" thing? Is that people you are due close to?

Sarah Jane our edd are 1 day apart :) glad to meet you!

good to meet you too hun x

My bump buddies are all people I have met when TTC. There is only one of them who has a due date close to me and that is menageriemom. We met on a thread in July and stayed in there and we both got our BFP the same day.

HH9m hun xx

Hey Guys have any of you looked up on the chinese Gender Chart what your baby sex might be. It is worked out on your age of Conception and month conceived.

It says mine is a boy which I was working by the calender before I got pregnant. My other 3 were girls by the calender so I thought I would try the boy month....lol

Anybody else heard of this...supposed to be 90% accurate. Everyone who has checked previous births on has been correct.

Mines a girl - DH is gutted :haha:

AFM - panic earlier when did a test which was lighter than before but now less stressed about it. There is nothing I can do about it. As for what I am looking forward to. I am looking forward to Christmas when we announce to family. I can't wait to see my mums face!

haha i just thought of a funny name for our group (not serious) August Beached Whales... lol! ok sorry, that was just a joke.. but we really need to think of a name!

haha i just thought of a funny name for our group (not serious) August Beached Whales... lol! ok sorry, that was just a joke.. but we really need to think of a name!

LOL love it!
last time my chinese gender prediction was a boy. had a girl. this time its girl so hopefully its a boy!

I think that frikkin hilarious! I'm totally voting for that in our little democracy we got goin here :haha: we could have a pic of a super fat sumo stylee baby, or a whale in a thong or or or just a really fat pregnant woman looking incredibly uncomfortable ROFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->