**August Beached Whales**

I'm in the North East and have woken up to mid winter! Total white out :D I'm quite rural and no-ones gritted yet, so staying put! Poor Joshua slept with me last night, he's got a cough, as have I, no fun!

Been banned from talking anything pregnancy from my husband, although we've been trying, he needs time to get used to the idea! Bit late for that dearest!
And he had a mini wobbler when he found out my mum guessed, and a friend on here knows! He thinks it's too early to tell anyone, but I'm too excited! At least I've got u guys!

I haven't even looked outside yet
my oh is the same wants it all hush - so glad I can come on here and talk about it

xxx

Congrats Kylarsmom and Angie79

Well I made it through Harry Potter without peeing!!!!:blush: Decided it best not to drink much.

Angie79 I know how your feeling I have had 3 mmc in 1 year first Nov 09. I have never kept them a secret as a Hairdresser even all my clients know the support has been great. I can see why you do not want to tell people. We are all here to support and chat to each other:hugs:

Weak pelvic floor great something to look forward too:dohh:....might start the exercises now...lol

Well cramps have subsided today slightly feel slightly icky after eating weetabix this morning but thats because I never eat breakfast and I only doing it for beany. I do feel soooo :sleep:

Freezing here today but no Snow Im in Oxfordshire :thumbup:

curled up under a blanket with my real life hot water bottle (who is growling at me) taking it easy as ive had spotting this morning - turned into an obsessive knicked checker already lol

curled up under a blanket with my real life hot water bottle (who is growling at me) taking it easy as ive had spotting this morning - turned into an obsessive knicked checker already lol

Take it easy Sarah hopefully its just implantation bleeding :hugs:

I am also a compulsive knicker checker after 3 mmc it kinda makes ya that way x

Wow same here, I want to tell people but DH says its too early. Which with Christmas coming up, I guess that is ok b/c it WOULD be awesome to tell people on Christmas! Although I have told a few friends that I see everyday b/c there is no way I could see someone everyday and not tell them!!

Ok I will be thinking of a cool group name for us!! How do you get the logos though? Anyone know?

I feel fine this morning, took another test, lol, positive, of course!! What DPO did you guys get your BFP? Mine was DARK at 11 dpo. Does anyone know if that can be a sign of twins?

I feel fine this morning, took another test, lol, positive, of course!! What DPO did you guys get your BFP? Mine was DARK at 11 dpo. Does anyone know if that can be a sign of twins?

Oooo might be!! LOL, mine was faint at 11 DPO, did another yesterday, just coz and that was much darker (17DPO)

Dunno how to do the sigs, hope it's a super hot name for our little summer babes! :thumbup:

Oh I'm not too worried, had spotting till 6 months the last time :) And a dark test could be twins! my friend got a 3+ on a digital test the day of her missed period and she had twins! theres a website that makes banners its something like my banner maker x

I'm getting a bit worried actually that my tests are no darker - I'm now 14dpo and it's still as light and takes 3 mins to come up :shrug:
at least I'm passed worrying about a chemical as af would have been due today

xxx

Add me to the list!!! Due 8-8-2011, after a ligation in 2005, a reversal in 2008, 2 hsg's, and a lap at the beginning of this month! :happydance:

Add me to the list!!! Due 8-8-2011, after a ligation in 2005, a reversal in 2008, 2 hsg's, and a lap at the beginning of this month! :happydance:

Congrats and welcome to our crazy world lol

I also got my BFP on a FRER but the line was sooo faint we had a debate if it was there or not....me saying surely you can see that DH had only just woke up really couldnt focus lol:dohh: I went to work and got a CB Digi within 1 minute it said Pregnant the the 1-2 popped up:happydance: I was so exited was waving it around to my other hairdresser collegues :haha: Did another FRER on 13 dpo and got a mucher darker line.

I did read that CB Digi reads as early as 50 but FRER not till HCG is about 100:shrug:

Secretly hoping it will be on 5th August as that my Hubby Birthday:thumbup:

I'm getting a bit worried actually that my tests are no darker - I'm now 14dpo and it's still as light and takes 3 mins to come up :shrug:
at least I'm passed worrying about a chemical as af would have been due today

xxx

I wouldnt worry to much I think some tests dont actually come up to dark what make are you using?

Congrats. I haven't told hubby yet. I have an on appt / post op on the 30th I will go from there. :)

Hello everyone, could I join please. I am expecting my first and due date is 7th August. Feeling pretty pregnant (bloated and sicky) and trying to work out how long I will be POAS before I finally believe that Mr Bump is on the way!

As for the Mr Bump name thing - DH insists on calling it that as he is convinced we will have a boy! He is more excited and more nervous than me!

Nice to meet you all :howdy:

Hello and welcome! Congrats dchacon1978 and SarahJane! So far I have taken 4 tests :haha:

Just 4? :blush:

I blame DH for my POAS addiction as he keeps asking me to test so he can see them! He's such a worrier...

Must admit that the FRER's have given us the most concern as I always thought they'd be the dark ones as the pack says up to 6 days before on it. I even did a second test after the FRER I did this morning as the line was so much lighter than anything else I have had!

How is everyone feeling? I have been a bit sicky a few times, mainly when I haven't eaten for a while. I have also gone off chocolate(now that is weird!) and I am not sleeping well. I am tired but can't seem to lie in like I normally can. I was up at 6.15 this morning even though I didn't need to be out of the house until 8.30! Loving being pregnant though! :happydance:

I did a FRER at 12DPO and it was fainter than the cheap boot one I did the day before, I think they're a bit naf!

Who in here said earlier they had spotting off and on? Today I had a tiny tiny bit of pink spotting and i am about to cry Im so freaked out. I have af cramps too. I am thinking about going to the dr tomorrow. So far its just been once and i havent seen any since, but i havent even missed my period yet so thats why im so concerned, it is sooooo early! ;(

Who in here said earlier they had spotting off and on? Today I had a tiny tiny bit of pink spotting and i am about to cry Im so freaked out. I have af cramps too. I am thinking about going to the dr tomorrow. So far its just been once and i havent seen any since, but i havent even missed my period yet so thats why im so concerned, it is sooooo early! ;(

I was talking to someone today who said she had spotting from a few days before af was due and then throughout the entire of both of her pregnancies. She has 2 healthy kids aged 4 and 2. I would be the same as you but try not to worry until you have asked the doctor. I have AF cramps too and think that most people have that. It could simply be implantation bleeding hun so try to relax and keep your little bean safe :hugs:

It was Sarah who said she had spotting. It can still be implantation bleed if it hasn't come back. Rest up and don't worry too much. I have never had this but I have had a 3 mc. My Af cramps subsided for the first time today but came back tonight this is also common.

Sending us all sticky :dust:
:hugs: :hugs:

thanks girls. I still havent seen any since that time today. still planning on calling dr tomorrow though. bbs are still killing me and exhausted like crazy, so thats got to be a good sign right? could it really still be implantation even after a bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->