august bump buddies wanted

My ms kicked in last week and whoa that was a ride but I've learned to keep it at a minimum. Otherwise, I'm doin great and go for another scan next week to make sure everything is okay. Oh I STAY hungry. It makes no sense. I can eat a full meal then 30 minutes later, my stomach growls as if I didn't eat a thing.:dohh:

Hey,

I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant with Twins - could really do with a bump buddy :)

wow you lot are getting morning sickness at 6-7weeks im nearly 9weeks and havent had any symptoms, so MS, no sore boobs

im 18. im due on the 5th! looking for a bump buddy. message me!

can i join please. im due 17th august with my second child:happydance:

im due at the end of august, around the 24th :) would love to join :)

Of course you two ladies can join and welcome! Congratulations on those BFPs!

:happydance:thanks. how is everybody doing:happydance::happydance:

I am so exhausted this afternoon so ready for a nap but have to finish work then dinner then maybe my bed. LOL

Hope your all doing well!

ya i no what u mean about being exhausted, the day b4 yesterday i went to sleep at 11, then i woke up when OH got home at 8 am, then went back to sleep tell 1130 AM, than got up walked around went to the couch and layed down and went back to sleep for a bit longer.. ive never been so tired in my life before

I've had a break from ms for the past two days but I still don't have much of an appetite. Bbs not as sore any more either except after I've been lying down for a long time. The scan last week went well but won't get another until 20 weeks :( soooo I bought a doppler! Can't wait for it to get here.

Hello!

I am brand new to this board and am expecting #2. I just had #1 on 8.11.09 so this is a huge surprise to say the least. I'm due 8.17.10 so far just some nausea but that's it.

Congrats to all you ladies!

Caroline

Hi girls, and welcome to our new August buddies - congratulatons :wohoo:

How is everyone feeling? Can you believe we're almost into the second month of the year!! Where on earth is the time going? :rofl:

Not that I'm complaining, means I make it to 2nd tri quicker :wohoo:

Well my MS officially kicked in a day before I hit 10 weeks, now I have regular runs to the loo every morning. :sick:

Apart from that, I have my NT scan on the 5th Feb, get to see little McPeanut again...so that's always a good, and terrifying thing!! Hehehe

I started spotting again but no cramps, so just going to take it easy until I see the doc on thursday. Morning sickeness gone again but I have no appetite whatsover. It's like I have to force feed myself now a days. Still have a strong gnawing of hunger which is about to drive me batty but I want to see my bubs again! I need to win the lottery so I could have an at-home ultrasound machine :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->