August Due Dates?

atleastthree

Reaction score
Hey ladies :) Is anyone else due in August and wants to wait together? I'm due August 8th...

Hi, im due on the 28th

come on august! x

I'm due 24th! Agree - come on August! Have to say being June now, it does make it feel a bit closer... :)

August 8th here too......2 months tomorrow!

I am really enjoying this pregnancy (despite the toothache and the back ache and the multiple kicks to delicate areas!) but I am counting the days until August now. Growth scan is 3 weeks today....... that's my next milestone!

How are we all doing? Everyone got nice weather like we have here?

I'm due August 20th. Really ready for this summer to pass already!!!!

Im only down the road in Suffolk and its a beautiful day here, shame im stuck in the office at work!

aimee-lou - how come you are having a growth scan? I didn't think anymore scans were offered on NHS after the 20 week one.

aimee-lou - how come you are having a growth scan? I didn't think anymore scans were offered on NHS after the 20 week one.

Thyroid problems and a previous baby over 9lb10oz so I get an extra one. Very lucky.

Im only down the road in Suffolk and its a beautiful day here, shame im stuck in the office at work!

I've been out cutting grass and cleaning windows....... going to take littley to the park in a bit :)

Really should crack on with the rest of my jobs. I think I've ground to a halt! lol :dohh:

Im due 24th August :)

Its scorching here (well, by scottish standards) so have been enjoying days out etc. Bump had a speedboat ride yesterday (beats Paiges first ride at 5 months). It definitely makes it feel closer now that its June rather than May!

I have my GTT on Monday (I think!) Happy days!

im due 12th august from my dating scan, and around 2 weeks before then from every other scan eeeek! baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead and I think that's the only thing that's keeping me going now, expecting him early!!
I bet ill still be here waiting the day before my due date lol!! MW wont allow me to go over though which is great :)
hopefully august rolls round really quickly for us all!! xx

9th for me - I get a growth scan too. Mine is next fri and can't wait! (Also have thyroid probs and prev 9lb 3oz) think I have another one at 36wks too according to consultant notes :)
Can't wait for baby to be born now though as I have severe spd and have 2little ones to look after. Wll be begging for induction at my cons appt early July. Might end up having another July baby! Xx

9th for me - I get a growth scan too. Mine is next fri and can't wait! (Also have thyroid probs and prev 9lb 3oz) think I have another one at 36wks too according to consultant notes :)
Can't wait for baby to be born now though as I have severe spd and have 2little ones to look after. Wll be begging for induction at my cons appt early July. Might end up having another July baby! Xx

I had one at 32 weeks with Eddy - they got his birthweight completely wrong lol. This time they're trying 34 weeks to see if they can be a bit more accurate. I'm not holding out much hope - bets are already being placed lol.

Aug 29th. Looks like Im the only one so far. Wishing for a Sept 1 baby though. :D

August 22nd for me! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->