August Fair 37 Tester's

Oh, the non-stop torture of that TWW...

I'm just happy the Clomid is working for me, the only thing worse than the TWW is waiting 2 months for ovulation that never comes...so there's my silver lining. :)

Stupid PCOS...made this whole process nearly unbearable until I broke down and got meds. Now we're just waiting for the semen analysis results to come in...FX his swimmers are normal and plentiful!!!!

Anyway, HELLO AUGUST TESTERS!!...and Good Luck!! :hugs:
:dust:

My AF is due Aug 1st as well...wench showed up a cpl days earlier last go round, so hoping I'm back to my normal pattern

hey we're kind of testing buddies :)

Yes we are 😀 are you going to hold out until then to test? I hope I don't crack beforehand! AF due on 1st/2nd

well i did my dpo wrong. So actually august 1st is two days AFTER period is supposed to be here.

July 30th would be day of af.

So i May test early. even though i'm not suppsoed to. :haha: gonna TRY to hold out.

Ill be testing on the 12th 1 day before my birthday! That would be the best birthday present ever 😍😍

Put me down for the 2nd please!

I think O was yesterday or the day before. Could be today too though, I do not temp or do OPK.

We BDd each of the last 4 days, except yesterday as I had a migraine. Will try to BD one more time tonight just to be safe.

Fingers crossed ladies! Really hope this is the cycle for all of us!

bout to be in my TWW...change mine to Aug 5th but i will be testing before that!! :haha::haha:

hey we're kind of testing buddies :)

Yes we are 😀 are you going to hold out until then to test? I hope I don't crack beforehand! AF due on 1st/2nd

well i did my dpo wrong. So actually august 1st is two days AFTER period is supposed to be here.

July 30th would be day of af.

So i May test early. even though i'm not suppsoed to. :haha: gonna TRY to hold out.
I know I will be at 11dpo as can't help myself! Will try and go the full way, if not will allow myself 11dpo :haha:

Period came today so my date is wrong again gah! I won't ask you to change it again for now as who knows when I might ovulate!

Hi ladies....I should o between July 28-31 af due Aug 13th my bday....so hoping for a bday surprise....Idk when I'll start testing I might wait until my bday I don't want to be disappointed for testing too early

Hi ladies....I should o between July 28-31 af due Aug 13th my bday....so hoping for a bday surprise....Idk when I'll start testing I might wait until my bday I don't want to be disappointed for testing too early
My birthday to! Fingers crossed x

Got my Vitex, Maca and Soy, lets do this. But first I have to get my Period :(

Hey all! Had my HSG today, the tech said everything looks good but I'm waiting on the doc's analysis to determine if there is scarring.

DH will get his SA tomorrow- nmv how long are you waiting for your results? I hope that they don't take long to come in!!

Should O around next Wednesday, I'm ready for this cycle!!

Can I join in? :witch: due on the 6th but I was 2 days late last month.. So testing on 8th!

I am having a pity party and mini rant, history, I had a miscarriage in October, have not been preventing but not trying. Since April but I started tracking my cycles April was 42 days, may was 36 and June was 22 and today I am cd11 ( I did soy and evening primrose oil pills this cycle, cd 5-9, no EPO today) I went to the bathroom this morning and got and what looks like i'm getting my period again after only 11 days into my cycle, frigsakes, I got pregnant with the other three no problem, this time since I am tracking and eager to be preggo again my cycles are all f'ed up..... So there's my pity party now the rant,

thought I was testing August 15 but looks like toward the end of the month now, but I really need to post this so sorry in advance for what follows:

Just found out an old friend, now just a Facebook friend since my miscarriage is expecting her third, without trying, her second she was going to abort if the early bloodwork showed a 'special needs' child like autism, Down syndrome and here I am trying everything to become pregnant and she posts today she is preggo, I am so frustrated with my cycles, that this just felt like a slap in the face (not from her, but life's cruel tricks)...... Sorry for the rant but had to post this somewhere

Hey all! Had my HSG today, the tech said everything looks good but I'm waiting on the doc's analysis to determine if there is scarring.

DH will get his SA tomorrow- nmv how long are you waiting for your results? I hope that they don't take long to come in!!

I just had an HSG last month, very strange experience, isn't it! :haha:
I hope you get a glowing report from the doc! :)

So far as the SA, we got our results Monday afternoon and he's completely normal!! :wohoo:
Looks like my PCOS is our only obstacle...

I've got my fingers crossed for you guys....I know waiting for the results can be maddening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->