• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August Fair 37 Tester's

I'm day 3 of my cycle and will be testing August 16th. This is my first active cycle TTC #2.

Cd1 is today or possibly tomorrow as I'm unsure when I'm going to count it but I'm going to be testing in August for sure. With my cycles all screwy after my mc, FF is showing me I should O anywhere from Aug 7-13 (not helpful at all) so I'll probably go off my 28 day cycle which is what it was before mc and test around August 18th. May change when I find out O date but as of right now I'll be optimistic.

Let's hope it's our month for bfps!

afm- nothing to report! was at moms yesterday and all evening to today. just had a nice day to be with family. :wine:

and basically a built in babysitter (my dad) :haha:

6dpo tomorrow will be temping again in the am!

Hi ladies, can I join? I was in July testers but AF turned up before I even got to test, I wasn't too surprised as we only DTD once during our 'window' and that was around 3/4 days before O time. This is our second month NTNP baby 2. I'm currently on CD14, but have long cycles and won't be ovulating for another 4 or more days.

I will be testing around August 14th if AF hasn't made an appearance. FXd for everyone here!! x

2DPO today... Not terribly hopeful for this cycle, but put me down for 8/7 anyway, and we'll see what happens!

First RE appt. In 8/18.... maybe I'll get lucky & have to cancel.

Hi there,

Could you add me please? Not sure when I'll ovulate, but I'm guessing between CD16 and CD25. Let's say August 10th at the latest (CD25), so testing August 22nd?

This is our third cycle trying. Hoping this is the one! TTC is difficult with my husband's work as he's away a lot, which makes timing hard. We're on holiday just when I'm ovulating, but he's away for four days in the middle playing a festival, so sod's law, I'm sure I'll ovulate just as he's not there!!

Breastfeeding is still messing with my cycles and I worry it's stopping me from conceiving. Now my daughter is one I'm going to try and stop, but I don't think my daughter will be too keen on that! We'll see what happens.

Hello ladies I would like to join in please?

This month I will be at the beach during the tww with all of my family so I will only be taking one test with me and I will take it August 20th, the day of our wedding anniversary and the day AF is possibly due, depending on when I ovulate.

:dust:

Hi there,

Could you add me please? Not sure when I'll ovulate, but I'm guessing between CD16 and CD25. Let's say August 10th at the latest (CD25), so testing August 22nd?

This is our third cycle trying. Hoping this is the one! TTC is difficult with my husband's work as he's away a lot, which makes timing hard. We're on holiday just when I'm ovulating, but he's away for four days in the middle playing a festival, so sod's law, I'm sure I'll ovulate just as he's not there!!

Breastfeeding is still messing with my cycles and I worry it's stopping me from conceiving. Now my daughter is one I'm going to try and stop, but I don't think my daughter will be too keen on that! We'll see what happens.

my daughter gave up the breast at 13 months. they told me to just stop offering, and if she was done she was done. and she never asked again :( boooooo that being said during breastfeeding i only had 2 periods! once every 6 months. insane!

My periods are thankfully coming down in length (from 71 days first cycle, to 36 second cycle). Hoping this time it will come down even more. My hormones aren't at the same levels as before sadly, my temps are way lower than before I had Isla, don't know if that affects things.

Hi ladies! Seems like a quiet August thread so far! Hope everyone is feeling good, good luck to those already in the TWW!

I saw my fertility doc for an ultrasound yesterday and she said I should ovulate this weekend based on my follicle size. However, my cycles are very regular and I don't think I will until next Wednesday.

She said dtd Sat and Sun this weekend then come in Monday am, and she might trigger. She thinks I might be ovulating post mature eggs, which could be causing my miscarriages.

Anyone ever heard of this? Seems odd to me but I would hope she knows what she is talking about. No other results from the tests yet but hoping the HSG cleared everything out and will bring luck this cycle.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Coucou, I've never heard of that! Huh. Who knew that could happen? I hope you catch that egg on Monday! :)

Omg omg ladies! This is really stupid that I'm THIS excited, but! For the FIRST time in SIX months since coming off bcp, I have ewcm!! Ahhhh!! It's cd15, so that's just about right. Eeeeeeee! Maybe I have a decent shot this month?!

I decided that we were ntnp this month, so I've been focusing on exercising regularly and losing some weight (on the upper end of my healthy range right now, about to be overweight) and just decided randomly to check and it was ACTUALLY THERE! Anyway... :)

That's so exciting sierraecho!!! It's always good to be able to see things like that making you feel better about ovulation :) sounds like a promising sign that you have a good chance this month.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

I'm CD16 and really thought I would be hitting the fertile window now (if last couple of months are anything to go by) but no pains or ewcm at all. x

Coucou, I've never heard of that! Huh. Who knew that could happen? I hope you catch that egg on Monday! :)

Omg omg ladies! This is really stupid that I'm THIS excited, but! For the FIRST time in SIX months since coming off bcp, I have ewcm!! Ahhhh!! It's cd15, so that's just about right. Eeeeeeee! Maybe I have a decent shot this month?!

I decided that we were ntnp this month, so I've been focusing on exercising regularly and losing some weight (on the upper end of my healthy range right now, about to be overweight) and just decided randomly to check and it was ACTUALLY THERE! Anyway... :)

woooo hooo that's awesome!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

I'm CD16 and really thought I would be hitting the fertile window now (if last couple of months are anything to go by) but no pains or ewcm at all. x

do you do opks? or chart? would help!

afm, my hip has been bothering me for the last like 5 days. i don't think it's a sign (although i'm hopeful) but jeez.

also my pimples haven't stopped since O. which IS odd. even my daughter pointed to one and said mommy what is that on your face? because normally- i don' thave any!!!! Really hard not to test.

:witch: arrived today, sign me up for a mid-end of Aug POAS. :)
DH and I are both 32, 2nd round of clomid 50mg also using essential oils (Progessence plus, endoflex) and just started taking Synthroid 50mg for hashimotos hypothyroidism and will also use instead cups and "yes baby" organic sperm-friendly lube. Wondering if DH has MFI - but convincing him to get SA...yeah, good luck with that.

so by how many testers we got, based on the 30% of testers will be BFPs we are now looking at an almost 10 BFPs in this section!! YAYYYYYY

Add me to august 13th...

Well that's my projected test day... you can bet on me testing early.... I always do. Non fail!

I'm going to test starting August 8th... Haha

True result august 13th ;)

I know I know I'm a bit crazy.... I have hope this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->