August Lightening Bugs 51 Tester's 8 BFP's

Hi ladies, still no AF for me!! I'm on CD 31 of a 28 day cycle.
My daughter has an ophthalmologist appointment tomorrow, so we are buying a test then and testing Thursday morning. Hubby wanted to let my body get higher in HcG if I am pregnant so I don't keep making us both nuts with "what-ifs".

Urgh! I am 8dpo today and for the last 2 days (7&8dpo) I have had cramps, lower back pain and an ache in my hips.

I had a temp dip yesterday but it was back up again today.

TMI warning - I keep feeling 'wet' like AF has started but nothing. Plus, it's too early for to show her face!

Hi ladies, still no AF for me!! I'm on CD 31 of a 28 day cycle.
My daughter has an ophthalmologist appointment tomorrow, so we are buying a test then and testing Thursday morning. Hubby wanted to let my body get higher in HcG if I am pregnant so I don't keep making us both nuts with "what-ifs".

Sending :dust: and fx for you testing!!! So excited...

I'm brand new to this site, but I'd like to join! Please put me down for August 23. I had a surprise pregnancy that ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks in June. After that, we decided we would start TTC, and this is our first official cycle. I have extremely irregular cycles...they are completely random. It could be 6 weeks between, or 5 months between. I use ovulation tests just to know when to expect AF, and they were positive August 8. Baby dust to all!

Urgh! I am 8dpo today and for the last 2 days (7&8dpo) I have had cramps, lower back pain and an ache in my hips.

I had a temp dip yesterday but it was back up again today.

TMI warning - I keep feeling 'wet' like AF has started but nothing. Plus, it's too early for to show her face!

Oooh all sound like great symptoms . I had horrible achy hips with my BFP ( felt like they were bruised or id banged them on something ! Ill be watching for your updates :)

I don't post that often but I figured that those who like suspense will enjoy this story... I was supposed to test today (bfn) and AF is due tomorrow. On Monday I had a little bit of pink/brown blood when I wiped. I thought "yay! Implantation bleeding!" Then yesterday it was a little more red when I wiped at night so I thought "oh no! AF!" And put a tampon in before bed. This morning tampon was completely empty and the bloody discharge is even less than yesterday... Not even wearing a panty liner. Soooooo now I'm not sure what to think... Feel like I'm try to outrun AF. I'm still BFing ds2 at night so maybe this could just be a wonky period? But I've had 3 cycles post- partum and only the first one was like this. Of course in symptom-spotting like crazy.. Appetite out of control, nipples sensitive, fatigued. Stay tuned!

I'm brand new to this site, but I'd like to join! Please put me down for August 23. I had a surprise pregnancy that ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks in June. After that, we decided we would start TTC, and this is our first official cycle. I have extremely irregular cycles...they are completely random. It could be 6 weeks between, or 5 months between. I use ovulation tests just to know when to expect AF, and they were positive August 8. Baby dust to all!

Welcome! Do you temp at all? I think it would really help with your irregular cycle. :dust:

Babykate that is what happened to me ! Right down to the tampon ;) fxd for you

Welcome! Do you temp at all? I think it would really help with your irregular cycle. :dust:

I don't temp because I work nights 3 nights a week so I never sleep on any kind of schedule. :(

Did it end up being AF??? I have even LESS spotting today and even a little nausea. I went to the only place In our tiny mountain village that Sells pregnancy tests and they were out so I took it as a sign from God not to test yet :p

She got me. Good luck ladies who are still in for August! x

Can you add me for the 29th please. After taking time off ttc we decided to give it one last bash this cycle before icsi. Yesterday at 5dpo I had alot of cramps and brown/light red cm all day. Today its just a kind of orange creamy cm with a temp drop. Its kinda making me hopeful. Good luck everyone else x

I thought I updated this thread... I'm out this month as the witch got me... but optomistic that we are off to a new start ;)

Did it end up being AF??? I have even LESS spotting today and even a little nausea. I went to the only place In our tiny mountain village that Sells pregnancy tests and they were out so I took it as a sign from God not to test yet :p

Lol yes it ended up in my 6 month old baby :cloud9:

I think I might be out. Had some reddish blood earlier, thought it was the start of AF due on Saturday. Now nothing, but had a BFN.

Trying for my second august go today, testing on 31st. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->