August Lightening Bugs 51 Tester's 8 BFP's

Finally got my hands on a test a couldn't resist taking it after only a 1.5 hr hold.... BFP! Very light but clearly bfp. Would post but dunno how! Praying for God to give me the strength to accept his will if its not sticky bean, but hoping it is!

Good morning ladies! I am new on here and I hope y'all don't mind me butting in. This is my 1st month ttc and I am 11dpo today, af is also due today. I tested this morning resulting with a BFN. I have been feeling really crampy on and off all week so I kinda am assuming af is on her way. I will test again Sunday if af don't show her face!

And-- babykate Congratulations!!!!!!! That's awesome, very exciting news!!

Finally got my hands on a test a couldn't resist taking it after only a 1.5 hr hold.... BFP! Very light but clearly bfp. Would post but dunno how! Praying for God to give me the strength to accept his will if its not sticky bean, but hoping it is!

Congrats!!! :yipee: Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

I knew it !! I just knew it !!!!:happydance: congratulations :)

Thank you so much and I am praying for you all to get BFPs soon! Of course I am over-analyzing this test, looks positive, right? Going to test again tomorrow with fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
Congrats everyone who has gotten their bfp!! :)

(Warning: long-ish post)
I checked, and tomorrow will be 49 days since my last period.
I don't temp. I have no clue when/if I O'd. I had ewcm 4 different times, so who knows.
I started cramping Monday, but af still hasn't shown.
I usually get af the day after I start cramping.
I've been really emotional, and starting yesterday my boobs are too sore to even wear a bra comfortably.
I've had a lot (a lot a lot) of creamy cm, sorry tmi.
I got a bfn last Saturday.
I was thinking about testing tomorrow (I've tested every Saturday since a few days before af was due). But, I'm worried it's just a waste.
Is there anyway I just O'd really really late? Should I test again? See a doctor?
I'm tired of limbo.

Yes, that definitely looks like a BFP babykate! Congratulations!:happydance:

As for me, I wish I had something to report. I've been MIA from this forum, because I have been driving myself crazy with this cycle. At this point, I will probably still be in limbo into September! :dohh:

CD40 today. My temping has been erratic this month. I had a positive OPK CD33, and also what I thought were super faint lines on hpts. (So of course I was hoping it would turn into something!) The lines never darkened, so I'm assuming they were evaporation lines on the hpt and that I simply ovulated really late (my new normal). My body apparently has its own agenda these days. :shrug:

Anyway, Congratulations to those of you got your BFPs this cycle and best of luck to all of us who are still waiting! :dust:

Now I'm confused. The reddish bleeding I had yesterday turned into a bit of brown spotting, barely needed a liner. Now nothing but still crampy. This whole cycle I've had weird spotting off and on, which I've never had before. Thoughts anyone?

8dpo and im spotting again, surely its too late to be from ovulation?

I can't help but think it is, Ive never spotted mid cycle :)

Ooh exciting , you should test in 3 days :)

I'm out AFgot me last night , onto September we go :) Goodluck everyone still waiting to test

I stupidly tested today, bfn of course but I am only 8dpo. There's still something telling me there's a logic to the spotting and its most likely hormones or spotting from ovulation, why would I suddenly get a bfp after 19 cycles and being told we have 1% chance of natural pregnancy? I'll probably test again on Monday then Wednesday.

Sorry af showed, she's such a bitch! xx

1% is still ,1% . At 40/ 41 I was told I only had 5 % chance and I got pg twice in 9 months . Never give up hope there is always some :) Goodluck on your journey . My sister got a SUPRISE BFP after 22 years !!! So I totally believe in the unexpected :)

My ovulation was delayed so only 3dpo. Crampy, irritable, acidic smelling discharge. Dunno what's going on.

Well, today was 15dpo and I thought 'Yes! I made it, now I can test!' go to the toilet and there she is :(

I was so convinced this was our month :( I'm truly gutted, but on to September :)

Oh no blue have been stalking and totally thought this was your month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"