August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
August is going to be a fantastic month!

I'm going back to school to finish college!

It's my birthday!

And a lucky month for BFPs! ( Because I say so ;) )

I'm due to ovulate around July 30, so will probably test august 10-12.

:dust:

MiskasMommy - 8/5

MagicDance - 8/6

Jlynnx33 - 8/9

Powell130 - 8/12

Carlinator - 8/12

Miss McCoy - 8/13 - :bfp:

Patience090 - 8/13

Avidwriter15 - 8/14

Autumn leaves - 8/15

MrsWez - 8/16

Jren - 8/18

Fairyy - 8/27

Smile24 - 8/27

:dust:

Yay :) maybe we can gather a few more lucky moonbeams to join us in August!

Af came full force this am so FF is showing my next af date for 8/14 now.

Man, the CP I had last month is making AF last forever it seems, had an appt with the gynecologist this morning but had to put it off til next week due to that. Looks like I should ovulate around the 1st of August still.

CD 12 here, negative opks so far. Ovulated cycle day 16 last cycle so possibly getting close.

Bit further behind you guys due to ovulate 3/4th so test about 15th? Will prob vary slightly I would assume! Good luck girls, this is our first cycle trying so very excited about the whole thing x

Hi girls,
I would so love this to be my time too :D It's also my Birthday month... I say month because I'd pretty much love to celebrate it the whole time hehe!

Anyway good luck to you all. I will probably stay and stalk this thread now :) (Af is due the 6th of August and I think I'm 2dpo) x

Can you add me for August 27th please ? I would love to get a August BFP before my birthday in early September.

:dust: to all the testers.

You can add me too. I should test august 13th.... but I know I will early ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who tests early! I almost feel foolish for doing so but I just can't help it :)

Awesome sauce! I will add everyone here shortly! So glad you all could join in! :dance:

Negative opks for me so far. Have my gynecologist appt tomorrow to ask about my luteal phase spotting and a general overview of ttc health if possible. This will be cycle 6 for us.

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow and hope you get +opk soon. I see on your chart that you got +opk last cycle on cd15. May be your positive is coming in a day or two.

I will be testing around the 5th I am about 5 dpo today.. I am not temping this month so it's a bit harder to tell. We are in cycle 18..7 rounds of femara.. This month I took a break from everything.. Maybe a change will get us our long awaited bfp! If not we have an appt with an re at the end of august

:wave: I'm on cd4 of cycle #7. I'm due to ovulate between the 10th-12th (the 10th being our anniversary). Af is due around the 27th but idk if I'll test early.

Eek! Sorry I haven't been around. It's been a busy week! DD managed to come down with bronchitis(!) so she's been home resting. Hubby's Bday is today and we kinda celebrated last night but I'm making the cake today. One of the giant cupcake cakes :D

My appt went ok, OB did tell me not to stress about this yet as I knew he would lol. But he was at least nice and didn't brush me off, and told me I was on the right track by charting.

Surprisingly enough, still no positive opk for me! I'm hoping my temp dip this morning means my estrogen is at peak and ovulation will be around the corner. I'm gonna be opk testing like a mad woman until I see that positive!

Some of you ladies are getting close to test time already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->