August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Can I join you lovely ladies? :flower:
I'm on CD 11 and will have the big O on Sunday or Monday, my last two OPKs have been negative. I'll be testing on the 16th or sooner depending on my symptoms.

Of course MrsWez! :)

Hope all is well for everyone!

I am cycle day 17 and still no positive opk! I think they're finally getting darker though. I still have about 10 test strips left, so I'm gonna have to be as restrained as possible with obsessively testing, lol. Had to change my test day to the 12th, but I should possibly push it further out depending on when I O! Man. I'm getting impatient now.

Of course MrsWez! :)

Hope all is well for everyone!

I am cycle day 17 and still no positive opk! I think they're finally getting darker though. I still have about 10 test strips left, so I'm gonna have to be as restrained as possible with obsessively testing, lol. Had to change my test day to the 12th, but I should possibly push it further out depending on when I O! Man. I'm getting impatient now.

I am too. I hope I get my positive Monday as we have company this weekend

My opks just came in the mail, but I'm not expected to O for another 11 days. I wish I had shorter cycles.

I hear you, Smile24! Sorry you're having long cycles. I just wish mine were more predictable.

So I guess it doesn't really matter since we will try to bd tonight and tomorrow anyway...but trying to figure out if my LH surge started this morning, or if it's just about to start, based on today's opks.

These were taken at 6am, 9am, 12pm and 4pm respectively, top to bottom (wondering if maybe the middle two the urine was too diluted, or maybe just a false positive with the 6am because fmu - but last cycle my opks were positive 6am throughout the day as and as late as 9pm I think).

Anyhoo, super excited that I'm finally about to O :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Carolinator! Go catch that egg!!

I'm still waiting to O. My tests are still not positive. Grrr.

I hear you, Smile24! Sorry you're having long cycles. I just wish mine were more predictable.

So I guess it doesn't really matter since we will try to bd tonight and tomorrow anyway...but trying to figure out if my LH surge started this morning, or if it's just about to start, based on today's opks.

These were taken at 6am, 9am, 12pm and 4pm respectively, top to bottom (wondering if maybe the middle two the urine was too diluted, or maybe just a false positive with the 6am because fmu - but last cycle my opks were positive 6am throughout the day as and as late as 9pm I think).

Anyhoo, super excited that I'm finally about to O :dance:

Your temp will probably drop tomorrow. Hopefully you'll see a rise the following day to confirm. I hate waiting to O.

My opk seems to be getting lighter! I'm super frustrated

My opk seems to be getting lighter! I'm super frustrated

Mine do that right b4 I get a positive. Idk why it happens (probably just to add stress), but you should see a + very fx'd.

That's so reassuring Smille, thank you!

I'm glad you guys mentioned that about the opks. After I got the near-positive yesterday, the next two have been a little lighter, not darker...so, back to the waiting room for me! Yeah, this is super frustrating lol.

Carlinator- It's super frustrating!! It's just as annoying as the TWW. I just keep BDing and testing.

Heya, hope everyone is still eagerly hanging in there! That goes for ovulating and bfp poas :)

CD28 for me and I hope the witch stays away, still a few more days until I would consider testing. The urge is so strong though.. Goodluck everyone.

How is everyone today? Wow, august 2 already! Gonna be getting testers and BFPs soon!!!

I'm not sure what to think about my cycle, day 19 today. I never did get a "true" positive on my opks, but my temp went higher this morning than the rest of the cycle, so I think I may have O'd yesterday. It looks like most of my almost-positive opks are from CD 17 so that would make sense. Only time/temps will tell!

Poor hubby has jury duty tomorrow but I'm gonna try to squeeze in another bd tonight just to be safe!

My OPKs seem to be going in the right direction :happydance: I think I'll O tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
Heya, hope everyone is still eagerly hanging in there! That goes for ovulating and bfp poas :)

CD28 for me and I hope the witch stays away, still a few more days until I would consider testing. The urge is so strong though.. Goodluck everyone.

Congrats on the willpower!! I would have POAS by now.

Can you put me down for testing around 8/12? ..I say around because I'm a POAS addict so I'll probably start using my 10mius 10DPO and I'm pretty sure today is O day! And also hubs birthday so hoping to catch the eggie!

I'm glad you guys mentioned that about the opks. After I got the near-positive yesterday, the next two have been a little lighter, not darker...so, back to the waiting room for me! Yeah, this is super frustrating lol.

Looking at your chart... With the dip and rise of your last two temps and today's temp being the highest yet, I'd bet you O'd yesterday

Thanks Powell130, I sure hope so! We are starting to get burned out, lol. I added you! Good luck with birthday bd!

Opks lookin good Mrs Wez~

Wow MagicDance, that really is some willpower! It's getting close to test time though :)

Hey may I join �� I'll be testing on 8/13 Baby dust to all of you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"