August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Trying to be good as my stash is getting low!! Hehe I only use the IC early detection ones so I just need to order some more online.

Glad everyone else is doing okay. Fingers crossed my witch stays away :)

My temps are still up today - it's looking promising that I am 2 dpo! Woot!

I think I'm gonna -try- to put my poas addiction out to pasture if this isn't my month, since opks only really worked one month for me. Too much stress! And I can't afford the nice smiley ones. BBT seems to work best for me :)

That's great Carolinator!

I understand, Magic!!

Welcome patience and powell, good luck

AFM, I pretty sure I'm going to O today, we're going to DTD tonight :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
My temps are still up today - it's looking promising that I am 2 dpo! Woot!

I think I'm gonna -try- to put my poas addiction out to pasture if this isn't my month, since opks only really worked one month for me. Too much stress! And I can't afford the nice smiley ones. BBT seems to work best for me :)

Yayyy! I had a feeling that was your O day!
The only downside to that is BBT only confirms O after its happened, so if you're not :sex: regulàrly you could miss your fertile period
Also, if you can't afford the digitals you can't afford diapers....that's my justification of getting the digis every month to confirm my ICs lol

I understand, Magic!!

Almost positive!! Unless you regularly O the day of your first positive, I'd think tomorrow is O day. But get to :sex: either way because you're fertile!

I understand, Magic!!

Almost positive!! Unless you regularly O the day of your first positive, I'd think tomorrow is O day. But get to :sex: either way because you're fertile!

I'm going to test again tonight, we'll definitely be DTD

I'll be testing tomorrow morning, if nothing I will test again on the 9th or 10th of this month! I'm hoping my rainbow is growing as I type this!

The only downside to that is BBT only confirms O after its happened, so if you're not :sex: regulàrly you could miss your fertile period.
Also, if you can't afford the digitals you can't afford diapers....that's my justification of getting the digis every month to confirm my ICs lol

We *usually* BD at least every other day from cycle day 8 - 20 even before I started temping, so I think we're good there. Diapers are necessary, though, and opks aren't, lol. "Can't afford" = "would rather spend $ on something more important." Not saying getting preggers isn't important!--just that it'll happen when it happens, as we've been doing everything we can. I'd rather put back that $30/month for fixing up the nursery and other extras :)

Welcome jlynnx33!

I will be testing around 8/18. We did our IUI this morning.

The only downside to that is BBT only confirms O after its happened, so if you're not :sex: regulàrly you could miss your fertile period.

We *usually* BD at least every other day from cycle day 8 - 20 even before I started temping, so I think we're good there. Diapers are necessary, though, and opks aren't, lol. "Can't afford" = "would rather spend $ on something more important." Not saying getting preggers isn't important!--just that it'll happen when it happens, as we've been doing everything we can. I'd rather put back that $30/month for fixing up the nursery and other extras :)

Welcome jlynnx33!

Lol!!!

That's great jren! Sticky dust to you!

Good luck jlynnx

I agree carlinator, I use ICs until it's worth it to break open my digitals

AFM, I finally got a +opk last night and it's already negative this morning. I had a short surge I guess but I DTD last night so I think I have a good shot!. :happydance:

That's great jren! Sticky dust to you!

Good luck jlynnx

I agree carlinator, I use ICs until it's worth it to break open my digitals

AFM, I finally got a +opk last night and it's already negative this morning. I had a short surge I guess but I DTD last night so I think I have a good shot!. :happydance:

I do the same with my OPKs... ICs from CD10 on then when they start getting dark I use my digis and Answers

Good luck MrsWez!! I hope you catch it!!

Hope you're all doing great. :) and same as always best of luck to everyone in this thread.

Still no sign of the witch normally expect her cd28 - 32.

I haven't tested yet and have had no symptoms what-so-ever so thinking is that a good or a bad thing?! Man I'm so impatient.. Time will tell and if not my ic will ;)
Loved the diaper comments btw and used it as a good point for my reluctant spending hubby haha!

Wow MagicDance, I can't believe you still haven't tested! No symptoms could be a good sign. I didn't notice any with my last pregnancy. With my daughter, I didn't notice anything, even when I was over a week late! Shortly after I tested though is when I noticed my boobs were sore.

I think I added everyone's test dates, let me know if I got anything wrong.

Yay, everyone in the TWW now! I got my crosshairs on FF today, woot!

Wow MagicDance, I can't believe you still haven't tested! No symptoms could be a good sign. I didn't notice any with my last pregnancy. With my daughter, I didn't notice anything, even when I was over a week late! Shortly after I tested though is when I noticed my boobs were sore.

I think I added everyone's test dates, let me know if I got anything wrong.

Yay, everyone in the TWW now! I got my crosshairs on FF today, woot!

Yayyy I knew that's when you ovulated!

Me either actually lol I have been good! I have found it hard but something's been telling me to wait a little.

Thanks for that, it gave me a bit more hope and less worry of should I be having soreness or shouldn't I be tired etc.

Glad to hear you are where you thought you were, so no one left to O? x

Magic, I didn't have any symptoms with Avalon. And I still can't believe you've held out this long! I just started my TWW and already counting down to POAS. I'm going to try and hold out for the 16th but I have no willpower and am impatient.

Mrs wes I'm day 15 so only a day behind you!! Not sure how to feel in my first tww !!

Autumnleaves I'm excited, this is my first cycle TTC baby number 2.

Aw Mrswez thanks for the info, it's nice to hear :) and I guess no two women are the same obviously.

Autumn leaves welcome to your first tww. :D it's a great support being here and you don't feel so loopy! I think with my first cycle I was excited to get to know my body a bit better.

I tested this morn folks and bfn for me.. Will just hang in there in the hope af stays away and I may still have a chance. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->