• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

August Mummies 2011 - 28 baby boys, 14 baby girls, and 4 beautiful angels so far xxx

Amelia born september 1st 7:09pm 8lbs 2oz, at 40w +5 will type more when shes not in my arms and im not trying to type one handed :)

Me & OH haven't dtd yet. I had a second degree tear and am quite nervous about it hurting! Am just going to just go for it soon as am missing it a bit :blush:

Tjw so sorry you are having a rough time :hugs:

I had a second degree tear along with grazes and a labial tear (not sure if that's the same as the second degree tear lol) and I was scared too but it didn't hurt and everything feels 'normal' down there :D

Amelia born september 1st 7:09pm 8lbs 2oz, at 40w +5 will type more when shes not in my arms and im not trying to type one handed :)

Congratulations on your baby girl!! X

Me & OH haven't dtd yet. I had a second degree tear and am quite nervous about it hurting! Am just going to just go for it soon as am missing it a bit :blush:

I had a 2nd degree tear but i've healed well and i've been gagging for a bit since i was 8 months pregnant :) :blush:

That's good to know it didn't hurt you then!
I feel like I have healed well not had any pain so am gonna go for it! :haha:

I had a second degree tear along with grazes and a labial tear (not sure if that's the same as the second degree tear lol) and I was scared too but it didn't hurt and everything feels 'normal' down there :D

Thank you! Feeling much better about it now! Just gonna go for it as having been missing it lots :blush:

Maybe a cheeky glass of wine will make me more relaxed! :D

My baby is finally here. Leah Mackenzee was born on Sept 4, 2011. She weighted 6lbs 10oz 20.5 inches in length. I had to have an emergency c-section at the last moment. My LO's heart rate kept dropping while I was pushing so they said c-section was the safest way. I actually enjoy breastfeeding so far.

Congratulations chrischris!! :hugs:

Thank you! Feeling much better about it now! Just gonna go for it as having been missing it lots :blush:

Maybe a cheeky glass of wine will make me more relaxed! :D

Yes go for it!!

Oh and wine! That's what I was meaning to do, I still have half a bottle in the fridge :lol:

Off to get Darcy weighed this morning, She had only put on 6oz since birth so started combi feeding this last week to see if I can get her weight up a bit. Fingers crossed!

Hello ladies! Sorry Ive been MIA, life is NUTS lately!!! Congrats on the new arrivals!!

I have a very heavy heart today. Found out yesterday that my dear cousin (we are like sisters, I have a very small family) who is pregnant with her first, and 24 years old, her baby has trisomy 13, which is fatal. His baby heart is really bad and he is severely deformed. They said she may not carry him much longer and he will die shortly after birth. We are all just devastated. I mean not that any misscarraige is easy, but shes far wnough it would be a still birth or he could be born alive and die soon after, which to ME would be harder. I cannot fathom what she is going through, but my aunt says so far she is taking it better than she would think. I just cant imagine, bonding with this baby in your belly and then having to continue to carry it in your belly knowing it will die. Not hving a baby shower or getting excited for the hospital trip. Ughhh .. life's not fair, but I know God has a plan. Just please keep her and her OH in your prayers.

Congratulations ladies on your new arrivals!! First post has been updated :thumbup:

Kylarsmom, so sorry to hear that :hugs: for you and your family xx

I start back at work on the 20th September - my birthday... gutted I miss out on spending my birthday with my babies :(

oh tjw that is awful can you not delay it by one day? :(

The 20th is actually the day Thomas goes to baby clinic for the first time. eek!

tjw its ashame u have to go bk to work so soon :(

afm corey is a milk monster, hes now 9lb6oz (birth weight was 7lb 8 1/2) hes going thru a growth spurt so hes constantly feeding or wanted cuddles which is fine but not great when uve got a toddler :(

We now have a parenting group :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/728411-august-2011-mummies-our-babies-here.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"