August Mummies 2011 - 28 baby boys, 14 baby girls, and 4 beautiful angels so far xxx

Hi Im Letitia, due my second on 1st August. Have alread had one scan and have another on 26th January. Had my first midwife appointment yesterday where she just filled in lots of forms!

My son Bobby will be 21 months when the next baby arrives - it is exactly the age gap we had hoped for!

We found out the gender with Bobby and I hope to do the same this time but my OH is going to need a bit of convincing as he would like a surprise this time.

xx

Welcome Letitia, have added your details to the first post :thumbup:

Good morning ladies! Hubby and I are expecting our first on August 27th. Bfp on 12-12, first scan on 12-30 and we saw the hb :cloud9: Our next scan is 2-7 when we'll get the final due date.

Thanks for starting the thread!

Good morning AuntBug, have added you to first post :) x

its starting to get busy in here now!!! Cant belive how many of us will have a 20 or so month gap between little ones.

So how is everyone feeling atm? I have not really had many symptoms this time round (which is a god send, as I was so sick up until 6mts last time) Just quite tired this time round. But I suppose that is to be expected chasing after a 13 mth old as well as being preg!! haha

Hi hannpin I've been really tired too, started taking iron tabs cos I think it's aneamia again, and it is starting to help but I still need a nap every day!

Got midwife this afternoon so will see what she recommends :)

Random bit of information for everyone regarding breastfeeding:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20110114/tuk-breastfeeding-not-always-best-6323e80.html

Must admit it's made me feel a bit better. I so wanted to breastfeed my daughter but had a traumatic pregnncy and emergency section a month early. Not only would she not latch on, but expressing got me nowhere either. It turned out that due to all the complications my body didn't produce the hormone needed to begin colustrum/milk production at all :( and I was gutted about that and have questioned the fact I've had to use formulae ever since, although she did and still does thrive from it. But it's nice to have it confirmed that actually I haven't failed her :happydance:

Random bit of information for everyone regarding breastfeeding:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20110114/tuk-breastfeeding-not-always-best-6323e80.html

Must admit it's made me feel a bit better. I so wanted to breastfeed my daughter but had a traumatic pregnncy and emergency section a month early. Not only would she not latch on, but expressing got me nowhere either. It turned out that due to all the complications my body didn't produce the hormone needed to begin colustrum/milk production at all :( and I was gutted about that and have questioned the fact I've had to use formulae ever since, although she did and still does thrive from it. But it's nice to have it confirmed that actually I haven't failed her :happydance:

Hey tjw, I had a similar experience with DD, I felt I tried so hard with her to BF, but she would just not have it, and after being told she was going to be taken in to SCBU if she did not stop loosing weight at 48 hrs old I gave in an gave her some formula. However I was made to feel such a failier by my midwife and MIL. So the research reported about it quietly cumforting to me also :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I'm due August 1st with my second. DS is 2 and will be 33 months when baby arrives. I have my second scan on tuesday and I'm really hoping to get a good nub picture so I can get some guesses!

Man I am so freaking tired!! did 13hr night shift, followed by my Grans and lunch, just got home! Got my bro coming to babysit so we can go out for dinner tonight! Really need some zzzzzz's!!!
I luckily only suffered from a bit of nausea last time, and luckier still, nothing this time! Just spots, grumps, and tired, tired, tired!!

Hi I'm new here!

My name is Em and I am expecting my 1st on 3rd August!! Got married in October, and this is a honeymoon baby! So very excited but also really nervous about it!! Had my booking in app last week and just waiting for my scan app which should be by the end of the month!
:)

Wow this group is moving fast.

Well the good news is I am feeing alot brighter only tired after 5pm.

Sickness really gone now. I also have a feeling I am having a boy. Maybe wishful thinking.:haha:

Looking forward to scan on Tuesday. 3rd scan. Yippee :happydance:

Eek!!! I just told my boss at work!!! I just shut her door and blurted out 'I'm pregnant!' Lol!! Oh well, at least that's out of the way!

Hi ladies! May I join this group?

About me:
:bfp: 31st Dec
Due 24th Aug
no scan date yet.
x

Hi ladies! May I join this group?

About me:
:bfp: 31st Dec
Due 24th Aug
no scan date yet.
x

Of course you can, congrats!!

Girlies did you all hear about the zodiac changes?? I was so looking forward to baby being a leo lion but now it looks like he/she will be a cancer :( nevermind he/she will be the same as daddy either way :)

Girlies did you all hear about the zodiac changes?? I was so looking forward to baby being a leo lion but now it looks like he/she will be a cancer :( nevermind he/she will be the same as daddy either way :)

What changes?? When did this get announced?? :shrug:

Welcome to all the new ladies, all details have been updated on first post xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back