August Mummies 2011 - 28 baby boys, 14 baby girls, and 4 beautiful angels so far xxx

https://www.mb.com.ph/articles/298420/its-all-stars-new-zodiac-dates-released

Hi! I just found out I'm due Aug 30. It's my first and I had the scan today. I got my BFP Christmas day.

Hello Phantom, have added your details to the first post :)

WAHOO BABY IS THE SIZE OF A LIME!!! That seems HUGE compared to the other fruits its been!! =) hehe

Hi everyone! :) I'm Yvonne, 24, married last summer to my DH, 27. Got our Xmas BFP on 20th December for our 1s lil bear after 3 months TTC. Due 26th August, but haven't been scanned yet! Here we don't get scanned until around 16 weeks but am being sent in for an early one this Monday 17th... Can't wait to see him/her on the screen so can relax a bit! :) :)

guys, i broke down and bought a bellyband! LOL, but it feels soooooo good!! HAHAHA

guys, i broke down and bought a bellyband! LOL, but it feels soooooo good!! HAHAHA

I actually went in to New Look yesterday specifically to buy some, as I'd seen them there months ago, before I was pregnant, but they didn't have any! :-( I'm having to wear long tops to cover the fact that my jeans arn't done up!!

Leann83 now added to first post... Welcome hon, you are our 20th member :)

I still have mine from last time...however they seem to have ended up getting stretched by Ruby's massive bump!! So when I tried them earlier they just fell down round my ankles :rofl:

bellybands, are they any good, didn't get any last time, but I am struggling atm inbetween norm and maternity clothes :growlmad:

Just thought i'd like to share that I have just cooked steak, chips and all the trimmings for OH and myself and I cant eat it b'cause I all of a sudden feel so sick :cry::cry::cry: so feeling v.sorry for myself

Hi all, can I join please?

I am very excitedly expecting my first baby on August 6th. I had an early scan on 23rd december where I saw my LO's heartbeat and my next scan is Feb 1st.

Nice to meet everyone x

Hi SarahJane - congrats and welcome!

Hi August Mums & Babs!!!

Thought I'd pop on and say hi! :)

Due 14th Aug with 1st x x

Hope you're all good :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members