August summer testers - thread for venting, sharing and lots of POASing!

So today I caved and took a test later in the afternoon and it was :bfn: I'm 12dpo so I thought it would be a pretty good indication. But tonight my bbs feel like a weight is pressing on them. They are so sore and feel fuller than normal. I've never experienced this before so I'm wondering if I'm going to miss the witch and test again on Monday like I originally had planned....

We'll see, this is the first symptom that I don't think I could be making up in my head so it's new for me....

Well girls Im out. AF started Wednesday. On to the next month!

BABY DUST FOR EVERYONE!

I'm sorry cravemyheart :hugs:

Aaaaand I've lost my willpower, Did another cheap test tonight and I think I see something but I'm not sure. Top test is this morning, bottom is this evening.

Attachments

• IMG_20140808_225229.jpg
    IMG_20140808_225229.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140808_230427.jpg
    IMG_20140808_230427.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
Hello Mrs Smith, in your second picture in the blue section I can see almost a line it looks darker at the top and as it goes down looks lighter iykwim. Fingers crossed for you x

Hello Mrs Smith, in your second picture in the blue section I can see almost a line it looks darker at the top and as it goes down looks lighter iykwim. Fingers crossed for you x

Sorry Mrs S predictive text is on and can't edit posts atm, not Mrs Smith :(, must read before posting next time.

Sorry crave.

Mrs S - i don't see anything I'm afraid, but its always harder to see on the phone than it is in real life.

Angel - an interesting symptom. Good luck!

Look what arrived just in time for my fertile period!

I'm a bit wary about these, but I'll give anything a go!

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
Good luck bluefish!! I'm just back from the hospital.....after slicing my finger trying to make sweet potato clean eating crisps.

Clearly a sign that I should keep with the junk!!

Good luck ladies!

I made a September thread for any ladies interested!

BFN this morning. I totally feel out.:nope:

Attachments

• IMG_20140810_070425.jpg
    IMG_20140810_070425.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
How many DPO are you now Mrs S?

AFM - Well, I tried the soft cups..........In one word - interesting.

Once in, it was ok. I couldn't feel it. However......when it came to taking it out.....well, I thought I was going to have to go to hospital to retrieve it!!!!!

I was starting to panic and nearly called DH, however, I read the packet and tried one of the tips to push or bear down and I was finally able to hook my finger under it.

Not sure I like the idea of having to reach so far in if using for AF! :blush:

Blue- I'm 10dpo now. I just don't feel right this month. I started using the soft cups earlier this year and once you get the hang of it they are awesome! I love using them. I'm thinking of buying one of those diva cup things for something more permanent.

So I might be speaking too soon but I'm getting a little hopeful...I'm supposed to get AF today but no signs whatsoever. I'm 13dpo and testing tomorrow so fx'd this is it for me. Could be a lucky month :)

Welcome youngmamttc :dust: to you!

Mrs S - try not to be too down. You're not out till your out!

Angel - looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow! Good luck!!! :dust:

So tested yesterday and this morning and both bfn :( i thought i might have seen a squinter on thismornings test but i think i was just having line eyes! My boobs are so so sore though and that's not normal for me before af, my nipples not so much though and i remember from my last pregnancy my nipples were killing me so I'm kinda losing hope..

Good morning ladies! How are you all doing today? Looking forward to hearing from Angel - I have my fingers crossed for you.

How are you doing today Mrs S? Hope you're feeling a little better.

How are you hello kitty? Any pics to share. I love a good squinter!

Mwah - how is your finger doing? I hope it's healing nicely. Definitley stick to the junk food (in moderation of course ;) !)
AFM - I have finally got a positive OPK! We DTD yesterday and I would love to DTD again today or tomorrow (or both!) but I'm not sure DH will be up for it. I've planted the seed in his mind, so, we'll see!

FX'd bluefish!!!! Get those softcups working again ;)

Finger is stitched up, honestly, can't believe I was so stupid!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->