August summer testers - thread for venting, sharing and lots of POASing!

Well I think I'm done. Temp drop this morning and still BFN at 11dpo. Doesn't look very good for this being the month.

Attachments

• IMG_20140811_042523.jpg
    IMG_20140811_042523.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Thank you blue. I am picking a test up after work today and will be testing until I get AF. Still hopeful till I get that bfn.

Fx'd crossed for you this cycle!

Well I think I'm done. Temp drop this morning and still BFN at 11dpo. Doesn't look very good for this being the month.

Mrs S - call me crazy, but I think I can see something on the bottom test...............

AF has arrived :cry: On to our 4th month of trying. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

Aww, sorry Mrs S. Keep the faith. It WILL happen. I'm on cycle 21 and it DOES get tough, but you've got to think what the outcome will be when you DO get that :bfp:

AF arrived for me as well... and on time! Off to next month.

Want to continue to wish all the luck testers this month... much luck and pregnancy vibes!!!

(hugs to all)

Sorry nflores.

Come on ladies, we need some more :bfp:s this thread started so well.......

Let's get the luck back!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Blue I might be able to add some luck! I came home from work and took the test today....super clear :bfp: I'm in shock but the good kind :) So excited for baby #1

Wishing everyone good luck and tons of :dust: for the rest of the month

No pictures, I'm sure it was my eyes playing tricks with me, iv done 3 tests today all different brands and they were all bfn! I think I'm going crazy! I can taste metal in my mouth like its coming off my teeth if that makes any sense and my boobs are sooo sore and hot! I also have little white dots around my nipples! I'm 11dpo, 3 bfns in one day makes me think I'm not pregnant but my body is telling me something else! Ahhhhhhhh

Hello Kitty: don't give up hope just yet, I had bfn on 11dpo as well but I waited until I was one day late and it was bfp. Sometimes it just takes a little longer to get a positive test. Until AF comes it's definitely possible.

Good morning :) just to update no sign of af and test negative. Really am thinking I O later than I thought so could be around 14 dpo not 19ish which is what I been testing at. No af tomorrow or Thurs and will test again. Have been keeping my dpo symptoms in the dpo thread so will update there.
Fingers crossed for everyone x

Whoo hoo Angel!!! Congratulations!

You're not out yet hello kitty and cat mum. :dust:

So today i got another bfn :( but i feel really crampy like af is coming, so confusing with all the symptoms iv been having, now in thinkin iv been making them all up! I'm on cd26 today, anywhere from cd 25 to 28 is normal for af to come, the way in feeling now in expecting it to come today or early tomorrow.. Omg this is so frustrating!

Ok ladies. I need some advice. You may recall that last week I POAS and had a faint positive but I was only in CD17 and hadn't ovulated yet.

Well, according to my OPKs (both dip and digi) I ovulated yesterday or today.

However, because I was bored and had plenty lying around, I did a HPT (and because I am a POAS addict!) and this came up.

It's a strange line as it's light at the too and darker at the bottom. It came up within the test time. It's a different brand to the one is used last week. Not sure what's going on with me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
Not sure how to add multiple photos so here is another one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
Had a dream last night i was dipping a frer and got positive then a digi that read pregnant 1-2 weeks. I hate my dreams man..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->