August summer testers - thread for venting, sharing and lots of POASing!

So now i have sore nipples along with the sore boobs, I'm gassy, hungry as hell, grumpy and have a funny taste in my mouth that's making me feel sick... But still got a bfn tonight, that was my last test so I'm just going to leave it and see if af comes or not, if shes not here by Friday ill test again!!

who am i trying to kid like? Ill probably go buy a ton of cheapies tomorrow LOL, ill try my best not to though :D

good luck everyone that's still waiting for an answer xx

Um ladies....what are the white bumps popping out my nips??!

I just googled it Hunni - found this:
Nipple Changes
Your nipples may become larger and darker as your pregnancy progresses. You may also notice small, goose bump or pimple like white areas on your areola. These are normal. They are called Montgomery's tubercules.

It was related to early pregnancy signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also,

this was a definition of the montgomery tuberlces:
Definition: These are small goose bump like raised areas on the areola of your breast. This is not an additional nipple and is not a problem. This is considered a possible sign of pregnancy. These small bumps can be found in varying quantities from a few to up to thirty. The number may vary form breast to breast and even pregnancy to pregnancy.
These small glands are thought to be protective of the areola and help keep it healthy during pregnancy and lactation. You should simply rinse the breasts with clear water and avoid soaps and oils which can irritate the great tissue, this is particularly true in breastfeeding. This is one of the many changes you may notice in the breasts during pregnancy and one that will be helpful at maintaining elasticity in breastfeeding.

Many women worry about these or try to pop them. This is not necessary and can be painful or cause infection if you try to pop them. Simply leave them alone. If you are concerned about them, ask your doctor or midwife for more information.

Fingers crossed!!!! Have you done a recent pregnancy test just in case??

Wow cause i have brown nipples so i see them coming out. They are more on the right

All the symptoms i was getting and af still got me today :( hopefully i will be back next month (oh is a fisherman so we don't catch O every month :( )

good luck to all the ladies that still have to test xx

Morning. Witch got me yesterday :( not all bad as whilst have 2 beautiful girls who are awesome, I've learnt this month about my cycles as this is a first time ttc, so with my 32 day cycle I must have O later than I saw my ewcm so have opks coming to help confirm this.
Sorry to all those that are waiting for another cycle to start and Congratulations to those with BFP x :)

At leat you've learned more about your cycles catmum. Sucks that AF arrived, but I love the fact that you can see the silver lining.

How is everyone else doing? Really hope to see some more :bfp:s

Is there anybody still out there? Everyone seems very quiet recently.

Sorry about AF showing Catmum and Hello Kitty!:hugs: Next cycle will be the lucky one right?:flower:

I totally posted on this yesterday I swear and it disappeared!!!

Did a 2 cheapie a yesterday and lines on both! Not calling it as totally petrified, no symptoms, only 13dpo today so off to pee on another once written this post and saving my digi!!!

GL to everyone waiting and cat I love your attitude!!

Confirmed with digi!!!!

I'll work out how to post a pic off my phone later!

For anyone still following this thread, I am 7dpo today and I had a big temp dip. Went from 36.59 to 36.4. Also cramping started last night and is continuing this morning. Nothing too painful, but enough that I'm aware.

Well I have caught a cold, hubby doesn't want to come near me, so might be out again this month :(

That sucks Cheeky. Any chance of persuading him? (Think Monica in friends LOL!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->