August Testers - Over 35

Oh jennjenn I'm so sorry.... there's no words to respond to that... :hugs:

Take your time with big decisions eh...

All the best xxxxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry:
So sorry hun....
I hope your surgery is quick with a rapid recovery :hugs: And loads of margaritas afterwards :hugs:

Jenn I already posted it on another thread but OMG I am so sorry for the loss..:cry::cry::cry:

Hey Elizabeth - I'm rooting for you now! I'm putting all my eggs in your basket :wacko: - but I doubt they will do you much good!

You seem to be super ovulator!

Awww jenn i'm well gutted for you :hugs: why does this happen to us wonderful ladies? :hugs:

Well Junebug - I wanted to post this here and it's never easy typing a message like this...

Well ladies it's official - I've miscarried and have scheduled my D&C for tomorrow at noon :nope:. In addition I've scheduled a tubal ligation as my TTC journey has come to an end. The stats for pregnancy and m/c for 41-42 are depressing to say the least. Since I fall in this range, this is the best choice for me. In all regards, I count myself extremely lucky to have 2 wonderful daughters. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and wish each of you the best of luck!

Oh Jennjenn, I'm so sorry to read this :hugs: xXx

Ladies thanks so much for your support. I hope to be back drinking margaritas tomorrow celebrating everyone's BFPs!

LOL...it's so moot, but I need to formally report in that I finally ended in :bfn: . I'm on to manifesting for this next cycle tho'. :thumbup: I feel really good, no sadness. I'm signing up for testing on the Oct testers thread- no REALLY, I'll be testing then. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->