August Testers - Over 35

OK lilmamatoW, removed you from testers! Good luck for September!!!

Hey, on CD 34 today with still no ovulation, but I have been seeing a very small amount of blood when wiping over the last couple of days, so maybe AF is on her way and I can get the next cycle started. It'll also mean that it should be almost over when my holiday starts on Saturday.

Good luck Hun for your next cycle :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jodes....September is our month Future Bump Buddy ;-)

Leaving Geneva and heading back to Canada today! Will update stats from this thread once I get home. :hugs: to all!

Hey, on CD 34 today with still no ovulation, but I have been seeing a very small amount of blood when wiping over the last couple of days, so maybe AF is on her way and I can get the next cycle started. It'll also mean that it should be almost over when my holiday starts on Saturday.

Thanks, CD37 today, blood never came to anything, possibly wasn't even enough to call spotting, so not sure what it is. I'm going on holiday today, so whats the betting AF will come big time when I'm on the plane or something horrible like that? Naturally I'm hoping she never actually arrives, but we'll see, won't we? xx

Thanks, CD37 today, blood never came to anything, possibly wasn't even enough to call spotting, so not sure what it is. I'm going on holiday today, so whats the betting AF will come big time when I'm on the plane or something horrible like that? Naturally I'm hoping she never actually arrives, but we'll see, won't we? xx
Have a lovely holiday ,hope the witch stays away ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies im back, just arrived home about an hour ago, was ready to give you all some good news this month (been dying for internet) but arrived home to disappointment today. :cry: tested late last sunday evening 11dpo and got a very faint positive on frer, then flew to izmir the next morninig and tested on arrival 12dpo BFP!....totally shocked and excited. same again on a cheapy one day after and another stronger BFP on frer 14dpo. dh and i have been totally excited all week, and it's all weve been talking about. well today it's all gone so wrong, and i feel totally robbed. i don't know whats happened. the first thing i wanted to do was test when i got back here only to discover that ive bled through my white trousers ive been travelling in... so tested straight away frer negative and digi not pregnant. i am so upset. dh has been googling info and said it looks like a chemical. :nope: don't feel like doing sept, but im sure i'll change my mind in a few days. love to you all x

O no,am so so sorry Hun ,thats so sad ,am thinking of you lovely,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies im back, just arrived home about an hour ago, was ready to give you all some good news this month (been dying for internet) but arrived home to disappointment today. :cry: tested late last sunday evening 11dpo and got a very faint positive on frer, then flew to izmir the next morninig and tested on arrival 12dpo BFP!....totally shocked and excited. same again on a cheapy one day after and another stronger BFP on frer 14dpo. dh and i have been totally excited all week, and it's all weve been talking about. well today it's all gone so wrong, and i feel totally robbed. i don't know whats happened. the first thing i wanted to do was test when i got back here only to discover that ive bled through my white trousers ive been travelling in... so tested straight away frer negative and digi not pregnant. i am so upset. dh has been googling info and said it looks like a chemical. :nope: don't feel like doing sept, but im sure i'll change my mind in a few days. love to you all x[/Q

Sending you :hugs: you must be beside yourself :-(

Aw Sumat, I'm so sorry that things looked so exciting for you only for your hopes to be dashed. I know it is no consolation right now but it is good that you did conceive and hopefully next time it will be a really sticky bean. Big :hug: to you hon.

sumatwsimit:hug::hugs:

So sorry...and I know how you feel. Hang in there and don't give up hope. They say you are quite fertile after a MC so who knows, maybe September is a good time to do it ;-)

thankyou for your :hugs: im debating whether i should go to the docs or not. ive done an internet search and some people say it isnt necessary as it less than 5 weeks. i know they can't do anything about it but maybe they'll do some blood checks or something. dh is keen on taking me down there. i dont know if it is necessary or not, what do you think? also, this month im a bit lost on how to count to my ovulation now. because ive started bleeding today, do i start cd1 today or when it should have been earlier this week?

Sumat :hugs: so sorry to hear that, Sonraki döngü sizin dua edin!! Inshallah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->