August Testing Thread: Best of luck to all TTC and testing in August!

travelgurl

Reaction score
Good luck ladies! We're all going to be baby-making ninjas :ninja: in August. July was a great month for :bfp:, so hopefully even more will be seen this month. Send me your testing dates and I'll add them below.

August 1
August 2
August 3
Hopeful1479:bfp:
August 4
August 5
August 6
August 7
Penelopejones:bfp:
August 8
Maybebaby85
Travelgurl
August 9
August 10
Eleonora :bfp:
August 11
Smithco
August 12
August 13
Pothole
August 14
August 15
Jean40
Dimmu
August 16
Sugargully
August 17
Hopethisyear
August 18
August 19
Cornfieldland :bfp:
August 20
InVivoVeritas
August 21
Deedee2015
August 22
MariaIsabella
August 23
August 24
Berri
JMUBumbleBee
August 25
August 26
August 27
TLK
August 28
Elliecain:bfp:
August 29
August 30
August 31

MeganS0326
AugustBride6

I will be testing on 8.13! Thanks for starting the thread!

You got it Pothole!

Stalk away TTC74! Hopefully you witness alot of good news this month.

Reporting for August! Not sure about my chances this month. My dad passed away on Monday so with the stress of that and then DH is going to be out of town on the day's close to when I should O. But who knows, maybe I'll get crazy lucky. Please put me down for testing on 8/28. That might change but for now let's go with that. I hope this thread is as lucky as July was and we get tons of BFP's!!!!!!!

Megan - I'm so sorry about your dad's passing :hugs:

Can you please put me down for August 17th? I'm doing my first FET on August 10th, but will probably end up testing early.

:dust: to everyone :dust:

Will do on all accounts Cornfieldland, Megan, and Hopethisyear.

I'm so sorry Megan for your loss.

Hi ladies!!

Can you put me down for 8th August please?

Hoping this is my month! I'm 5-6 days DPO today! This whole TWW thing is turning me into a symptom spotting crazy lady!

Checking in. I'm testing Aug 10.

Megan- that's devastating. So sad to hear. Try to go easy on yourself.

I'm so sorry about your Dad, Megan.

I suppose I should check in here too. I may be already out for this month, but I can't be sure. The problem is I no longer have any idea of the timing of anything. Because of my last 2 odd, very late periods, the apps had my FW changed to while my boyfriend will be away, but based on some signs and symptoms of the past few days, I'm not so sure that's true, so it's possible. I'll have to be TBD for now, I guess, since I can't count on the 26-27 day (or at least close to that) cycles anymore.

Will add you Maybebaby and Eleonora. Good luck!

Not a problem Lastchances, just let us know if/when you want a date added and I'll get it up there. Sorry your last two cycles have been on the confusing side. Hope things regulate soon and your symptoms prove fruitful!

Oh Megan, I'm really sorry. Sending love to you and your family xxx

I'll be testing on 28th August, Please could you add me? :af:

Done elliecain! Good luck!
I just noticed that you have a furbaby... a springer spaniel. My partner and I just got a springer a week and a half ago. :)
She's been a welcome distraction from all the TTC stress.

Springers are absolutely the best!
https://i60.tinypic.com/5xwue.jpg

I love my little girl, she's amazing! :dog: xx

So far I'd have to agree with you there.

Attachments

• Neva2.jpg
    Neva2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Thank you all for the condolences. You ladies are so great and supportive. I was not close at all to my dad and he had been sick for awhile so it was kind of expected. But I've been pretty stressed the past few days which does not help with the whole TTC thing.

On a lighter note, I love springer spaniels also. We had one as a family pet when I was younger and she was the best. Both of yours are gorgeous!!!! I love fur babies!!

I'm sorry too Megan.

I'll be testing August 11. Not feeling super hopeful right now. I couldn't figure out when i ovulated this month and have had a lot of stress. Bad combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->