August Testing Thread: Best of luck to all TTC and testing in August!

Please put me down for August 27!

Smith....Aug. 11 is my birthday, I hope its lucky for you!:happydance:

I will join the party! Mark me down for August 31. I had some spotting today so :witch: should be here in no time.

Hi I know I am late.... My test date was 8/3 yesterday and I got my :BFP: !!! This was a complete surprise!! July was our first month of trying for #2 I will be 37 and I did not want to wait any longer... I wish baby dust to all of you this month, its a lucky one!!

Sorry for the delay! Will have you added TLK and Augustbride.
A huge congrats to you Hopeful! Our first :bfp:! Let's hope this sets a trend :thumbup:

Congrats Hopeful!!! Starting August off right!!!

Way to kick off the month hopeful! Congrats!

Hopeful- congrats!

Megan- sorry about your loss. I hope the stress doesn't affect your O too much. :hugs:

Just popping in to drop off baby dust and cheer everyone on! I hope August is a lucky month!

:dust:

Thanks Fezzle! Congratulations Hopeful, let's hope that is the first of many this month. xx

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I'm 35 with PCOS and NTNP #3. Will be testing the 24th :)

Hi Berri! Wow 3 and 1 yr old u must have ur hands full! That's awesome : ) hopefully u add another one to the mix soon!

One week down, one to go! I've been very happy and insanely busy this past week, so it's flown by. How are you all doing?

I'm glad pothole ur doing well! Anything to make the tww fly by helps : ) I'm just starting my TTW here...we are on vaca next week so that will help make time go by : )

I've got myself down for testing on Saturday, but I'm at 9DPO and am anxious to test so I may test early tomorrow morning. Do you ladies test the day AF is due, or do you test early?

Early tester here. I try so hard to wait but it never happens. :test: :test:

I've always been a late tester, but since my CP, I've been testing earlier- but for me early is 12-13dpo! With this past cycle, I was going to wait until 14dpo with FMU since I was out of town with no tests before then, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep that night thinking about it, so tested in the evening of 13dpo and that was when I got my 1-2 weeks pregnant result (I only had a digi in the house!).

May I join in?
I'll be 38 later this month, currently 2nd month of ttc#2. Have a daughter who'll be 5 in September.

Not charting/temping etc yet, but think I ovulated last week. Not quite sure as I think I had a chemical last month.

Trying not to test until AF is late, hopefully I can wait that long. With my daughter (who was unplanned) I only tested positive 2.5 weeks post conception, so around 18DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->