aunt flo already??

ButterCup17

Reaction score
So over the past few days I've been having a clear slippery discharge. Today I also have cramps and am very tired. I'm still ebf so thought I wouldn't be getting my period. Do you think that's what it is?

Could be, it sounds more like ovulation though - clear slippery discharge = EWCM. I'd expect your AF about a week to two weeks after the EWCM ends. Unless of course, you might be pregnant, that is always a possibility as well, which might explain the tiredness!

Mine came back at 5 months EBF so it's possible.

U had me worried so I did a pregnancy test and (thank god) it was negative lol so guessing my period will be coming soon. Darn it, I was loving not having one for so long!!!

Going through the same thing...except I'm finally bleeding a bit. Went to the dr. and she thinks its my period. I'm EBF every 1.5-2hrs, day and night, and my daughter is 8 weeks old.

I have been having loads of discharge for weeks now and still no AF

you could be getting your AF. It is not true that exclusive breastfeeding always stops AF from occurring. I got mine back at 5 months. You will get it when your body is ready for it to come back. You can have your period and not ovulate and you can have silent ovulation when BFing. And you can get your AF back at any time while BFing.

Well discharge stopped and still month period, but still painful pelvic area. I went to the dr and he said to take advil three times a day for a week and if it doesn't go away he wants to do an ultrasound. It's been 4 days n getting worse. I'm afraid it's endometriosis or something :(

A couple of weeks ago I thought my periods were returning as I had all the symptoms and even though my partner has had the snip, I still took a test (bfn of course) and still nothing. The lady two days I have had a huge increase of EWCM so I shall see if AF comes in the next few weeks.

It may be your body preparing for AF maybe x:shrug:

Pain is getting unbearable. Called dr and he said to go to ER. Said it might be a cyst that ruptured :( going to er now...in scared :( all the stuff I read about pelvic pain also mentions infertility :(

Update: it's a ruptured ovarian cyst. And bc I'm bf'ing they can't give me any meds for the pain :(

Omg, I'm so sorry!!! They gave me 600mg of ibuprofen after birth - maybe ask if you can get something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->