aunt flow or..? help!

chimmi

Reaction score
I checked my cervix at 3pm and there was a bit of pink cm so I put a pad on and waited for full flow. Just now at 10pm I took it off expecting it to be full or half full and there was a tiny bit of pink like a 5pence piece and I wiped and it was brown..? I normally use tampons only for flow but decided pads this month to monitor it better, so not sure if its Brown because I didnt use a tampon? Expecting full flow in the morning but fiance says i should pee on a stick..! Still got mild cramps been taking ibuprofen

Any update this Chimmi?? Sounds promising. I had brown spotting (Which I thought was AF arriving) when I got my BFP with my dd. It stopped after about 2 days and then 2 days after that I got my BFP! Keeping everything crossed for you XX

How do you check your cervix? Was this bleeding when AF was due or before? Implantation bleeding is said to be spotty, brown and a week before AF is due. I'd leave it until after a late period to test.

Sorry didnt update. Was AF unfortunately.! Should have known i wouldnt be so lucky lol.
Oh well onto next cycle..!x

I'm sorry chimmi :-( really hope you get your bfp this month xx

Just a heads up, if your ttc dont take ibuprofen!!! If you do end up pregnant the baby cannot digest it!!!! Just a little thought to think on :]] tylenol is your best bet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->