Auntie Flo arrived :(

DressageDiva

Nearly ready to pop!!
Reaction score
I knew i was counting my chickens but did have a little bit of hope this month, oh well back to the drawing board:nope:

I hate when Auntie Flo comes to visit :(... I hope next month works out better keep DTD.

She also is visiting me too! Oh well, onwards and upwards. On to the next cycle, hope springs eternal :flower:

Thanks ladies:hugs:

:dust: to all of us!

hope next month is the one for us all!!
I'm not out yet but having no symptoms..even of pms!!
broken wrist has everything messed up this week! if 16 day lp like last month then not due af til sat 4th. i'll keep testing cos got 25 internet cheapies fot €10 yay!! bfn so far (12dpo) but odd shadow of line when i went back to it 20mins later...outside time so probable evap!! and i'm not thinking its anything else for now... :growlmad::wacko:

Thanks ladies:hugs:

:dust: to all of us!

hope next month is the one for us all!!
I'm not out yet but having no symptoms..even of pms!!
broken wrist has everything messed up this week! if 16 day lp like last month then not due af til sat 4th. i'll keep testing cos got 25 internet cheapies fot €10 yay!! bfn so far (12dpo) but odd shadow of line when i went back to it 20mins later...outside time so probable evap!! and i'm not thinking its anything else for now... :growlmad::wacko:

No best not to think anything, but keep us posted and i will have everything crossed!!!:hugs: xx

Yes, mine arrived too. Oh well. Must remain positive and tomorrow is another day. We have all got to think positive things and will ourselves pregnant! Good luck to you all!

So bloomin annoying now waiting to be able to try again :(

Sorry hun... she got me last night also!!!! Stupid witch! lol.

Best of luck to sticky baby dust this Dec!!!!!

Mine's due tomorrow...fingers crossed but not hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->