aurora's Losin Pounds & Gettin Healthy Journal

Its good to have someone touch base with you, make you accountable. =P

Ok yesterday...

BAD!

Bacon and Eggs
Latte
Pork Chops with onions and mushrooms and a teeny scoop mashed taters and homemade gravy and asparagus

Could been worse I guess. She was out of Almond mlk and I havent been liking the rice so I went with milk. It confirmed my suspicion that milk and I don't get along! Had the most painful gassy belly ache.

2 friends came over and we did the 30 minutes trail though it might have been longer due to all the snow! Damn trudging though snow is hard work especially when you're breakin trail!

Back to the week and back on track!

Was thinking about it earlier and I gotta quit being so hard on myself. My goal is to change my lifestlye, not be on a diet.
Yesterday wasnt the worst day, other than the bacon everything was made from scratch.
For me to not have any chocolate or sweets in a day is a huge acomplishment in itself. Im lightenin up on me. =P

Was thinking about it earlier and I gotta quit being so hard on myself. My goal is to change my lifestlye, not be on a diet.
Yesterday wasnt the worst day, other than the bacon everything was made from scratch.
For me to not have any chocolate or sweets in a day is a huge acomplishment in itself. Im lightenin up on me. =P

GOOD! I was just about to tell you to relax and that you are doing well and then I saw this post. I am glad you are going to be nicer to you. :thumbup:

oatmeal/almond milk/1 soft boiled egg
a couple leftover ribs
handful crispy minis
kashi granola bar x2
chicken breast/brown rice/greek salad but made with all kinds of veggies
pudding cup

I was still starving after dinner, seems I was starving all day actually! Not good.

30 minutes on the treadmill...with some serious sweating! the house is HOT

Well I said I would only weigh once a week but I decided to today for the heck of it. Had a little woosh it seems, 290 on the nose :happydance:

b: canadian back bacon, a few potato chunks, eggs, toast
s: small latte w/ almond milk
s: wheat free apple/pecan scone, protein shake w/ almond milk
s: 2 apples, 2 bananas (in the truck) lol
d: (11pm)piece of frozen pizza OH left for me, blech

30 minutes trudging through snow!

Tomorrow will be a challege, have a 17 or 18 hour day in front of me.

Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing very well! Good luck with tomorrow!

I'm still here, I'm still here!

I'm too tired to record all food but today was a good day. Not a major diet day, but no junk. just eating like a healthy person :happydance:

1hr5mins hike in deep snow.,, I near died!

I got my USANA reset kit... I don't think I'm going to start it till after my 2WW.... don't want to cut calories drastically at this point.

This journal is temporarily CLOSED while I cook my little bean!

This journal is temporarily CLOSED while I cook my little bean!

Congrats hun!

You don't have to close your journal, just come back after the first trimester morning sickness/fatigue and keep track of a healthy pregnancy! If you can do it in the first trimester, well, you are superwoman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->