Aus Buddies

J

Jessbabe93

Hello all :)
Im living in Rockhampton QLD have been here since January. All my family are in WA and i miss them like crazy. Being young and pregnant with no family is getting hard :(
Im due 4th of Jan 2012 :)

Hi Jess, congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm in Melbourne and don't have any family close either but we get by. They come to visit every now and then and I talk to my Mum on the phone everyday.

hi there :flower: im in townsville qld :D

i've just moved to WA and don't know anyone here. my husband works in the mines too so he's away alot. hard being all alone!

Hi there!!

I'm in Sydney and have family close by, but will be moving back to Melbourne once we pay off the house we have there. So trying to enjoy having family around as we have no one in Melbourne.

Hi there!!

I'm in Sydney and have family close by, but will be moving back to Melbourne once we pay off the house we have there. So trying to enjoy having family around as we have no one in Melbourne.

Where abouts in Melbourne will you be living?? We're in the North.

Hi there!!

Where abouts in Melbourne will you be living?? We're in the North.

West of Melbourne, in werribee. I really like Melbourne and can't wait to go back.

i have friends over in Werribee, you never know we might run into each other sometime ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->