Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Good luck Maddy I hope you get a good Christmas miracle!

Had more spotting- uggggh! Went to Dr and had another blood test...the lady who did it knows all about me now I been frequenting there way too many times.
Doctor gave me another form for Ultrasound.
Had a ring around and got in that same day thankfully- I think the lady on the phone heard how distressed I sounded and squeezed me in.
Had called Hubby to see if he could knock off early and come with me. So glad I did cause we had a male Sonographer. Awkward!
Good result- baby was still there and heart was pumping away at 174bpm
Measured at exactly 9wks so....another due date was handed to me...now they are saying July 3rd...wish they'd make up their blinkin minds!

Maddy hon , i know nothing about IUI but I am crossing fingers and toes for you...

I have the plan of the USS on wed. Am feeling a bit stressed as my HCG is high and I am worried now about twins or horrible stuff like Downs. I know too bloody much.

Nuchal on Jan 4th at 13 +

Very nervous now.

Hey Dr H have the nerves disappeared yet? Are you going away for Xmas or relaxing at home. Do you get any time off? I'm working a 6-day stretch starting Christmas morning at 6am!

Libbysmum how about you? Any big plans?

Kiwi is good but not on BNB at the moment.

My 11dpiui bloodwork came back inconclusive (HCG was at the very low end of the 'possible pregnancy' range) so I have to go back Wednesday for more bloods. However I feel very PMS-ey and suspect AF will probably arrive by then. Ah well, at least that means I can have a few Xmas drinkies :)

Hi Maddie, we are going to stay with my folks for a few days and tell them the news. We are excited but nervous, the nuchal test is due for us just after christmas. We are hoping that everything is ok.

How is kiwi? Do you guys catch up on facebook? Is she up for another cycle? Poor love I am thinking about what a tough time she has had.

what do you mean about an inconclusive HCG? I thought that any HCG had to be pregnant. I guess it depends whether it is increasing or decreasing. Do you know what your numbers are?

A girlfriend of mine just had IUI and her BHCG was positive on a urine but then it fell to 2 within three days so it didn't stick. Here's hoping that it will stick next time!

I'm so hoping that you will be up the duff this month!!!!!!!!!!

Merry christmas!

Hi DrH, at our clinic they consider HCG of 0 to 5 a negative, and 5-50 a "possible pregnancy" that requires another bloodtest to see if levels are rising. My HCG was 6.4, will go back tomorrow & see if it's risen.

**Edited to add: I notice that What to Expect When You're Expecting says HCG of 5-50 is a normal level for 3 weeks after fertilisation...... But I'm too scared to claim the WTEWYE version as my preferred one though, in case I get a big letdown tomorrow!

**Edited AGAIN to add: POAS on Monday after bloodtest and it was stark, stark white :( POAS today and I got faint double-lines :) !!! Crossing fingers, toes & legs for my bloodwork in 7 hours time!

so stoked for you maddy... you must tell kiwi your good news!!!

I hired a doppler! So exciting...I have it for a month :) then have the option to buy it or return it.

Good for you Libby, that must be a bit exciting! Has it arrived yet?

Dr H yes I told Kiwi on FB before I announced it elsewhere.

AFM I have finally finished my Xmas shopping and sending off the last package. Feeling very proactive as I'm usually trying to get them sent overnight express on the 23rd!

Good for you Libby, that must be a bit exciting! Has it arrived yet?

Dr H yes I told Kiwi on FB before I announced it elsewhere.

AFM I have finally finished my Xmas shopping and sending off the last package. Feeling very proactive as I'm usually trying to get them sent overnight express on the 23rd!

It did arrive...I tried it a few times- once with no success and twice with possible heartbeat sounds...not sure if it was mine or the baby.

:thumbup: When is your next appointment?

I wish I had all my Chrissy shopping done!!!:growlmad:

libby you can tell by the rate.. yours is 60-100 but babies is 140 - 170!!!

LibbysMum that sounds like a good toy! DrH are you going to got one? Or have you got one at work that you can sneak in and use after-hours (ha ha).

AFM Friday's bloods were not good (HCG miniscule rise to 21, at 14dpiui) and the FS feels this pregnancy is likely not viable. Staying on meds until Wed and they will test again, but at this point I'm pretty pragmatic and just waiting for it to be over.

maddy im thinking of you... hugs and prayers from here.... be kind to yourself and to hubby and do lots of things that make you feel as ok as you can be in the circumstances... its bollocks.... hugs hugs..

Thanks, HCG is almost back to 0. I'm thinking next time I won't ask the clinic for the results of my post-insemination blood tests. In a "normal" world I would never have known that I was pregnant this time, as the first 3 tests were prior to CD28. I'm not sure I can deal with the heartache all over again. :cry:

Well the sonogram went great...the lady sat me and DH down and explained that we were automatically in high risk cause of my age...nice! Then explained that my blood test showed a 1 in about 150 chance of Downs...comforting...then after the scan it was lowered to like 1 in about 1000!! Very happy. I said to DH not to worry cause to me the scan looked so much like our DD...same lips, jaw etc...I said it looked like a normal baby to me and he agreed. Even the sonographer was really happy with the results.
here she or he is waving hello...very social aready lol:happydance:

Attachments

• 13 week scan.jpg
    13 week scan.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member